confused

Love is You

-Min POV-

next day, everyone in school already know about hongki go to japan. i hear every fans of hongki whispered and some of them crying, but i know most of them hate me. they think hongki leave because of me.yoseob and suzy always beside me, scared my antis do something to me. but seriously, i'm fine. i can careless about them. i'm never think about them. all i think about was joon. even hongki is gone but i still unsure about my feeling to joon. i mean yes i'm very happy with him. more than when i'm hang out with suzy or yoseob. he is different. my heart beating faster when talking about him but is that love? 

i sighed. i can't be with joon. not now. i still think about kikwang sometimes. i mean, i move on but i still can see the scars. maybe, i still love kikwang. i know he doesn't love me anymore. but i still feel the pain. i'm afraid that i will hurt joon just like what kikwang did to me. love isn't last forever. but friendship does.

thing become more awkward for us. i hate it but i can't do anything.

damn! i hate you kikwang for make mein this state now! we used to be happy but now, it's so complicated!

 

-Kikwang POV-

i open my eyes. i feel dizzy. it's already 3 weeks since i broke up with min. i miss her so much. and it's already a month since i knew i have leukemia. i'll die. i'm dying. the last thing i must do is to make sure min is happy. if min know about my sickness, i'm sure she will sad. i love her so much. it's better she forget me now. it's better for both of us. 

but since i broke up with min, i can't sleep. i always dreamed about min and me. i just can sleep when i'm drunk. i don't want to take medicine. i doesn't have any hope again. 

i look at the picture beside me. that's min's photo with another boy had dinner in luxurious restaurant. that boy singing for min. i asked my intel about this guy. his name is hongki. he major at singing. i know he want to be singer. i called my friends in japan and asked him to gave hongki a scholarship. why? it's simple. i'm jealous. i know i'm too selfish. i still hate to see min with ather guy. the only boy i let in min's side just yoseob and joon. her bestfriend. she need them. even i know joon love min but  he is the only one who can make min feel better.

i know i'm too protective. i order my intel to tell me all about min since i broke up with her. crazy? maybe. but i just want to makesure she is safe. and happy. that's the most important thing now.

"still think about that photos?" i hear my bestfriend, hyosung. i'm too focused daydreaming and not heard her came to my room.

"i just want to tell you, that hongki is already go to japan today. so don't worry again okay?"  i nod.

"hyosung-ah. i miss her so much." she smiled and said," i know. why don't you tell her? i hate to see you like this."

i saw her almost crying. she is so soft-hearted. she is my bestfrind since high school. i never have a chance to intoduced min with her because hyosung study aboard. i asked her be my "girlfriend" so min can move on and forget me. i know maybe min hate me now. but it's the best way right?

--------------------------------------------------

 

hei! i'm sorry for lame update. 

i'm so sorry for my grammar. 

thank for reading my story. and don't forget to vote!

i still open it until this story finish!