When you're gone....

I've fallen in love with a playboy(Daragon lovestory)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dara:Yeobosaeyo?(Dara's on the phone) Doctor:Miss Park, you mom is infected with a rare disease and she might be brain dead or maybe die. Dara:What?! Due to the diesease, Dara left Korea to other countries with her mom.A day before she leave, she went to tell JiYoung about it... GD:Wow!My car! TOP:Your car is old!Mine's the newest! GD:YEAHYEAH... TOP:Hey kid!Sandara Park only plead you once to let her be your girlfriend again huh?Other girl would be comin every hour!But see?I guess its fake! Dara reached the dorm and she was about to knock when... TOP:Wanna make Dara cry like hell again?Another deal? Dara heard and got upset as Seungri witness what happened and told the rest of Big Bang.But little did Dara know... TOP:C'mon.... GD:NO!I actually like Dara!I'll never do anything like that!ANYMORE!I TOLD YOU THIS CUZ NOW OTHER MEMBERS ARE ALL OUT!better not tell 'em OR YOU'LL...OK hyung, you better not mess with me on things like relationship!Especially Sandara! TOP:Alright!!!!Chill... Seungri appeared....                                                                                                          Seungri:I saw Dara noona ran away before she even knock!What were y'all talking about? TOP:Oopsie... GD:Oh god!Oh GOD!(Rushed out) TOP:Don't ask,kid!I know kids these day are getting more curious! Seungri:Hey....Stop calling people younger than you kid! TOP:Yeah yeah...Kid! GD searched everywhere but Dara was gone.He went to 2NE1'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter