Best Day Evar!

I've fallen in love with a playboy(Daragon lovestory)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TOP:Let's follow those people! GD:Alright.... but your real reason is to meet your dream girl huh! Seungri:Yeah hyung! TOP:You guys shut up!Now we gotta talk about GD!That San-Da-Ra is so annoyed about you!GD,how will she fall for you?!HA!You will never win the bet! GD:Oh yeah?I am charming and cool!How can she not like me? TOP:Well, we'll get to the library and check it out! Big Bang heads to the library...... Bom:REALLY?!YOU LIKE KWON JI YOUNG?! Dara:Erm... yea.But just a teeny weeny bit! (Big Bang heard their conversation) GD:SEE?!TOP hyung!!!! TOP:ARGH!!!!OKAY!Wait!You gotta make her your GF and make her kiss you and dump her before that! GD:...err.....i kinda like.... TOP:DID YOU FALL FOR HER?IF YOU DID, YOU LOSE! GD:N-O, NO! TOP:Prove it! GD:OK!Soon... GD goes to Dara.... GD:Will you be my girlfriend? Dara(eyes turned teary):Y-You.... GD:Well, I'll take that as a yes! (Dara nodded and kissed GD) After that, they went for dates every day and to Dara, everyday feels so sweet that she would never think that one day, it's gonna end....          
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter