Finally back!

I've fallen in love with a playboy(Daragon lovestory)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dara:Now what?Wait another night? GD:No, of course!(walks back to his car)OH!theres actually enough petrol for us to get back to my home! Dara: GD:Don't ya gimme that look if you wanna get back to those girls...San-Da-Ra! Dara:You were the one who brought me here! Dara thought:I hate him being hot and cold to me!why does he do this all the time?! GD:awwwitee.... stop being angry at me...let's go back! Dara:okay.

Back in school......

Minzy Bom CL: Unnie!You made us so worried!Did Kwon Ji Young do anything to you? Dara:No!I am safe and sound! Bom:Where did He bring you to? Dara:Its a long story!I'll tell you the next time!We're getting late for class let's go! In class.... Teacher:Where did both of you(Dara and GD) go this two days?! Daragon:Erm... GD:SOMEBODY KIDNAPPED US! Dara:Y-Yea! GD:they were caught red handed and put behind bars. Teacher:WOW!....Welcome back anyways.... Lunch.... (GD walks over to 2NE1's table) GD:Hi gurls!How are you gurls doin without Dara these two days? Dara:Ji Young! GD:Wow!Finally you stopped calling me with my surname! Dara:(whisper)Stop acting like a stupid! Bom:Let's go to the library to leave this crazy scene!And you !KWON JI YOUNG!Leave our Dara unnie alone! Girls heads to library.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter