Anonymous a.k.a. "savers"

I've fallen in love with a playboy(Daragon lovestory)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
GD:Dara!Dara noona! Dara:W-Wait!What did ya call me?! GD:Dara NOONA! Dara:How did you know my age? GD:Haha your looks duh! Dara:o.O I look old? GD:Na!Just kidding!your ID card's with me! Dara:Give it back!!!!!!!!! GD:ssshh!!!I hear footsteps!behind.... (Both turn and look around) ?(anonymous):Why are both of you sitting here?You guys look rich....Oh you have a car!Oh...oh I mean Why are you here since you had a car?Whats wrong no pertrol?I can help you! (Whispers)GD:Noona... should we agree? Dara:yes!There's no one to help us!And this couple looks kind.... Daragon:How do you help us? Couple:Come on!We live here! (Goes to a dark and disgusting dirty cave) Daragon:Aww...W-Where are we goin to? Couple:Ya money or ya life?!(Tie them up) GD:LIFE! Dara:YA!BABO!We are willing to give money!Let us go! Couple:ANI!!!!Give up your money first! GD Stuck his hand in his pocket and took out his wallet.... Couple:Give it to us!(Snatch) Couple:Woah!A rich little guy!We're gonna buy food with this.If I do not see both of you here when I come back, you both are gonna be in deep trouble(Walks away with the money) Dara:Ji Young ah!You alright? GD:Umm.You? Dara:I'm okay. GD:Let's help each other getting untied!We have to run away before they come back! Dara:alright! Meanwhile outside the cave.... (Couple talking to each other) Wife:Wait you haven't take the money have you? Husband:Oh yeah!I should go get it! TO BE CONTINUED....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter