Lies #1

Lies Kim Taehyung Told Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first lie Taehyung told Wendy was during their very first encounter.

 

Taehyung and Wendy’s first encounter (or maybe it was only for Wendy) was during the first day of Ahyeon High School’s Sport Day. However, just to be honest with herself, that day was no different than all the typical boring days she had been through before — the only thing that made the day less different was the fact that it was filled with students who thought they were in an Olympic and some female students who were willing to wear make-ups (despite the hot weather) just to be noticed by the males.


Oh, and the fact that they met.


An event like this was supposed to be a fun day, a day to look forward to, Wendy agreed, but she could not be happy at all on that day. She did not know how but she accidentally wrote her name to be a volunteer at the cafe, a.k.a one of the busiest place in school during Sport Day, with no friends to help her out except the middle-aged Cafe Lady. The lady was the most stern, bossy, and noisy person Wendy had ever met-- excluding her brother.


The event only lasted for two days but Wendy swore that two decades had really, really passed (though it was only the first day). The thing was she had to give foods and drinks to the athletes and it was not as fun as some of you might think. She could tolerate if they scold her for making them waiting since they were exhausted but she really couldn’t tolerate with their smells. The girl really couldn’t take it; she’s a person with the most sensitive nose you will ever meet. She remembered cursing a lot that day.

 

She also remembered him.

 

Not that she will ever stop to do so.

 

Wendy was about to make herself a drink as a self reward for not passing out when a sudden deep voice interrupted.

 

“Excuse me.”


Wendy closed her eyes before taking a deep breath, “Yes?” She turned her head to the counter and her eyes came in contact with an unfamiliar tall figure. The guy raised his head from his wallet and blinked thrice before holding her gaze. The girl examined him; he wasn’t muscular but wasn’t skinny either, his forehead was covered by a dark blue headband, his eyela

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter