Lies #2

Lies Kim Taehyung Told Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Second lies.


 

“Hi!”

Wendy almost dropped her phone when a sudden unfamiliar high-pitched voice came out of nowhere. She immediately grabbed her Mathematics textbook beside her and hit the owner of the voice’s head as a reflex - and just for your information the book was really thick, heck, even carrying it would make some muscle. Wendy was about to scream for help when she realized it was actually her new classmate from Gwangju whom just transferred that day.

The unfortunate guy was already kneeling on the ground with his right hand on his head and one of his eyes shut tightly, “Man, I think I just became a genius in Math,” he groaned, “Quick, ask me a question about Maths!”

“Uh, what’s the diameter of a-”

“Nope, it’s still boring.”

Wendy chuckled apologetically before offering her hand to him, “Here. . . let me help you,” she offered but the guy didn’t accept it as he claimed that he’s a true man and can stand up on his own. She took her hand back awkwardly before putting all of the books beside her to the other side to make a space for him. “Hoseok, right?”

“Yes and oh next time, Seungwan, please use the notebooks instead; they’re a lot lighter,” he replied after taking a seat beside her at the bus stop. Wendy was about to hit him again using the thick textbook but Hoseok was fast enough to snatch it from her.

“Yah, yah, yah! Are you trying to murder me or what?” he cried loudly. "Is this the price I get for being friendly?"

“Don’t call me by my real name,” Wendy snatched the textbook back, “or I’ll murder you for real.”

“And don’t call me by my real name too! Call me J-Hope!”

“Wha? Ok, y‘know what, I’m gonna stick with your real name,” she made a disapprove face, “And seriously, what kind of idiot would use that-”

“How could you!” Hoseok interjected with a loud and dramatic gasp, “That’s my stage name! I am a dancer-- well, not officially but I really am a dancer,” he explained, “And just for your information missy, some people even called me ‘God of Popping’ which is, in fact, a-”

That was the last word Hoseok could utter when Wendy suddenly raised the thick textbook, making Hoseok to shut his mouth instantaneously. The girl flipped her hair in a very provocative manner causing the guy to roll his eyes in exasperation. He then took out his water bottle from his bag and immediately murmured a curse when he realized it was already empty.

He was about to let out a sigh when something made contact with his cheek - which makes him to scream loudly. Well, a little too loud for a guy. He stopped screaming when he realized it was actually a water bottle and he immediately gulped it after mumbling ‘thank you so much!’ to Wendy. And she just shrugged it off with a nod.

“Where do you live, actually? It’s usually only me at this hour,” the girl asked.

“I live quite far from here and - oh! My sister’s here! Bye, see you tomorrow!” Hoseok beamed happily as he rushed to his sister’s car. They were probably in a rush; the car immediately speeded as soon as Hoseok was inside albeit that he didn’t even get to close the door. Wendy pressed her lips into a thin line, “Well there goes my new water bottle.”

 

 

...

 

 

The bus finally came and Wendy sighed in relief as she climbed into the bus. She bowed her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter