Texting is fun!

loop

 

Mark walked out of school after bidding his friends farewell. He got a few blocks away before he felt his pocket vibrate. Taking out his phone he noticed it was a text.

 

From: Jackson

 I can't wait to move! 😐

 

Mark snorted before texting back.

 

To: Jackson

I thought you loved china?

 

A few moments later a reply came.

 

From: Jackson

I do! I just don't know how much more homework I can take! 

😣

 

He could practically see Jackson's pout.

 

To: Jackson 

When do you graduate?

 

Mark graduates in a year and he plans on leaving as soon as he does. He's not sure where he wants to go yet.

 

From: Jackson

Soon but I swear I could answer these problems in my sleep due to how many times I've had to do them! 

😡😔

 

Mark knew the feeling, having to go through school multiple times was pretty annoying.

 

To: Jackson

Shouldn't you be in class?

 

He asked instead.

 

From: Jackson

Maybe....😐

 

To: Jackson

Why the hell are you texting me then? 😧

 

From: Jackson

......I may have gotten in trouble and am now waiting to see the principal...

😔

 

To: Jackson

Didn't school just start? 

😕

 

From: Jackson

 

...Yes...😐

 

To: Jackson

The hell did you do? 

😑

 

Mark came to a stop at a light as he waited for Jackson to respond.

"Hey Mark!" He heard a voice come from behind.

Turning, he saw a classmate of his coming to a stop next to him.

"Hey, Frankie right?" He asked as the girl stopped next to him, she nodded.

"Yes, I'm surprised you remembered me." She said. She wouldn't be so surprised if she knew every time Mark decided to stay in school his classmates stayed pretty much the same. 

"Did you need something?" He asked.

"Nope. Just wanted to say hi. I live this way too." She mumbled, looking at the light.

Okay, Mark didn't know that. A vibration brought his attention to his phone.

 

 

From:Jackson

I'd rather not say but I will say it had something to do with a banana peel, pink hair dye and a ostrich.

😉

 

To: Jackson

The hell? 😑

"I didn't know you knew Chinese." Frankie said suprised.

"Huh?" He said confused.

She nodded towards his phone and that's when he realized she meant the text messages, He and Jackson switch between languages when talking (Sometimes unconsciously). It was always amusing to see how others reacted when they suddenly switched without warning. 

"My parents taught me." Mark admitted as they crossed the street when the light turned.

"Really? That's cool." Frankie smiled. 

They talked for a bit longer before parting ways.

When he got home he took out his phone and noticed he had four unread messages.

 

From: Jackson

It's best if you don't ask.  😰

 

 
From: Jackson

 

Seriously, you wouldn't believe me if I told you 😓

 

From: Jackson
 
Are you ignoring me? Did you find someone more interesting to talk too? If so, I am seriously offended! 

😲

 

From: Jackson 

The principal just called me in. Wish me luck! 😝

 
To: Jackson
 
I hope you get detention.
 
 
He grinned as he hit send, it was only a few hours later when he was about to fall asleep that Jackson replied.
 
 
From: Jackson 
 
...I got detention...
 
 
................
A.N I don't know what this chapter is to be honest. It was something I wrote up a while ago but I wanted to update so I just edited it and posted it. I hope you guys like it.....OTL 
 
p.s the title may change....