Mark and Jackson's Quote game (Special chapter)

loop

(Long A.N at the bottom)

"How can you tell if someone's a complusive liar? I mean, assuming their pants aren't on fire."

Jb walked out of his bed room and towards the voices.

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." Mark snorted.

Ah, it was Jackson and Mark, but what were they doing?

"Well, Nobody's perfect!" Jackson grinned.

"What are you two doing?" Jb asked just as Mark was about to open his mouth to speak.

"You can't handle the truth."  Jackson replied, trying and failing to hold a serious expression.

Jb frowned "What?" He asked turning to Mark in hopes of a better answer.

"Well here's another nice mess you've got me into!" Mark said hitting Jackson on the shoulder but he didn't seem mad, mostly amused actually.

"My momma always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Jackson sighed dramatically.

"Seriously, what the hell is going on?" Jb asked confused.

"They're here!" Jackson exclaimed in horror.

"What?" Jb said looking around. They were the only ones home. The others had schedules and shouldn't be home for a few hours.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute! You ain't heard nothing yet." Mark answered, amusment clear in gaze.

"Huh?" Jb muttered, getting more and more confused.

"Elementary, my dear watson!" Jackson stated happily.

"Are either of you gonna answer me clearly?" Jb asked with a frown.

"You had me at 'Hello.' " Mark responded with a small smirk.

"I didn't even say hello!" Jb protested.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!"  Jackson exclaimed, throwing out an arm.

"What war room!? This is our living room and you two are seriously giving me a headache." Jb grumbled, rasing a hand to his temple.

"We'll always have paris." Jackson replied, wistfully.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about." Jb stated with a huff.

"There's no place like home." Mark seemed to agree with a small nod.

"Snap out of it!" Jb finally shouted, fully annoyed.

Mark and Jackson looked at him in shock before grinning.

"By george. I think he's got it."  Jackson chuckled.

"Got what?" Jb asked, looking between them confused.

"Guess not." Mark snorted as Jackson made a disappointed sound.

"You two are weird." Jb stated before turning and walking back to his room.

"Baby come back! You can blame it all on me!" Jackson cried after him.

Jb froze and slowly turned around, His expression dark.

"Don't you ever. Call me baby. Ever again." He then turned and ran to his room before Jackson could say anything else terrifying.

Mark couldn't help it. He burst out laughing.

"Hey! What are you laughing at?" Jackson asked with a pout, crossing his arms.

"Just his face. I don't think I've ever seen him look so horrified before." Mark admitted.

"Now that you mention it..." Jackson started chuckling too.

"Hey, do you think he's ever gonna realize we were just saying quotes?" Mark asked a few minutes later when they finally calmed their laughter.

"Probably not. I think I scared him by calling him baby." Jackson cackled.

"Who's turn was it before he came in?" Mark asked.

"Yours." Jackson immediately answered.

Mark nodded, thinking it over before smiling and saying, "Go ahead, Make my day."

"I see dead people." Jackson replied.

"The stuff that dreams are made of!" Mark nodded.

"Even if your uncomfortable with me, bear with it, because i'm so hansdome." Jackson grinned.

Mark rolled his eyes. K- drama? Two could play that game.

"I didn't listen to you because I cared. I listened to you because I got these ears attached to my head*." Mark smirked.

Jackson gasped offended. 

"How rude!" He replied.

"Well, Nobody's perfect." Mark shot back.

"Hah! You repeated!" Jackson fist pumped.

"Does that really count? Didn't we say that while Jb was in the room and wasn't it you who said it?" Mark asked with a sigh.

"Yes, because we were still playing." Jackson shrugged "We can play again if you want. We got time."

Mark tilted head, thinking about it before shrugging himself " Alright. You go first, I think I went last time." He agreed.

"Show me the money! I"m king of the world!" Jackson exclaimed.

"That's two that doesn't count." Mark stated with a raised brow.

"I know. I just really wanted to say it!" Jackson chuckled sheepishly.

.........................................................................................................

A.N just a warning, I'm not continuing this story yet, I just happened to find this story I wrote years ago (I found it hilarious) and decided to polish it up and post as an apology of sorts for practically disappearing for year (or was it two?) anyway I honestly apologize. 

P.S if you didn't get it, Mark and Jackson were playing, as I like to call it, The Quote Game. They pretty much had to just speak only in quotes through out the game. As long as they both knew the quote, they could say it. There are three ways to end the game, One. you don't say a direct quote or you don't say a quote at all. Two, You repeat a quote from earlier in the game(They don't always use this rule as it tends to get confusing). And Three, Saying two quotes at once. I don't know if I made this game up or if I heard it somewhere, seriously...

How many quotes did you understand? I honestly had to search for most of these when I was writting this. I took most of these quotes off of websites and google so even I am unsure about a few of them.

*I'm not 100% sure this is a correct quote as I just saw it on a image when searching on google. 

I'm gonna stop writting now as this A.N is super long.