Fun in Thailand

loop

Two hooded figures appeared near the market place in Thailand. Ignoring the odd looks and whispered words, they made their way through the crowded streets in search of a single person.

"Hey, I think that's him." The shorter figure whispered as they stopped.

"You sure you want to do this?" The taller asked, just to be sure.

"Hell yeah." The shorter figure grinned.

"Let's go then, before he leaves." The taller muttered.

..............

Bambam was just doing some shopping for his mother so imagine his surprise and slight horror when two hooded figures suddenly appeared when he turned around.

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul otherwise known as Bambam?" The taller asked.

"H-how do you know my name?" Bambam asked shaking a little.

He watched as the shorter grinned and shot a look around them with his blue eyes, as if he was about to tell him a secret. Come to think of it, the taller also had blue eyes and from what little hair he could see from under the hoods they were both blonde.

"We're psychic you see." The shorter one finally whispered out "We know everything about you." 

"W--what?" Bambam let out a small snort trying to hide how nervous he was "Psychics aren't real." 

"Oh, but we are." The taller muttered "Otherwise how would I know that you want to be a singer? Not just any singer but a korean idol." The taller asked.

Bambam paled. He never told anyone that. He was actually thinking about telling his mom later that month but otherwise he kept silent. How could they possibly know this?

"And how would I know that you will make it?" The shorter continued "That you will meet a boy named Kim Yugyeom and become best friends with him. Not only that but you will debut together in a group full of seven boys."

Bambam's head was spinning. Could any of this be true? 

"You are stronger than you realize Bambam. Don't let bad comments ruin your life." The taller suddenly said.

What was that supposed to mean? Bambam wondered.

"Oh and before I forget, you are to be nice to the chinese boy in your group." The shorter added. 

Before Bambam could ask what any of this meant they bid him farewell.

"We have to go now." The taller sighed out.

"W-wait!" Bambam exclaimed "Will I ever see you again?" He, for some odd reason, really wanted to see them again.

"If all goes to plan." the taller said cryptic.

And before Bambam could do anything else they left.

.......................

A few blocks from the market place:

"Did you see his face!?" Jackson gasped out as he started laughing.

"Yes, I did." Mark replied equally amused.

"I can't believe he believed us!" Jackson said with a grin.

"It's Bambam. Besides we did pretty much tell him the truth." Mark answered with a chuckle.

"Hey, can we take these contacts out now? They're hurting my eyes." Jackson asked a few minutes later after they finally stopped laughing.

.......................

A few years later:

"Hi! I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul but you can call me Bambam." He greeted his new room mate.

The male gave him a smile "Hi! I'm Kim Yugyeom." The boy said slightly shy.

Bambam suddenly froze.

"-That you will meet a boy named Kim Yugyeom and become best friends with him."

No way. 

It couldn't be.

 

.....................

A.N  Yes I double updated but only because the last chapter was super short....sorry... And if you're wondering this takes place a loop or two after they debuted. When they were bandmates Bambam had told them lots of things about himself, like where he lived before they debuted, which is how they found him. The Bambam they are pranking hasn't met them yet so of course he would believe they are psychic when they tell him something only he would know. Does that make sense? No? Sorry I at explaining things...