Party at the Park

To: My Ice Princess, I am Your Bubbly Prince

"Aish! Guys!!! I have to study! It's the weekend!!" Sejin yelled at the seven boys pushing her.

"Come on! Just take a break, will ya??" Sungjong pulled.

"Yeahh and let's goo paaaarrrrrtayy!!" Sungyeol spread his arms wide.

Sejin crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "At the park? Really?"

The boys rubbed the back of their necks in-syncly (A/N: Don't know if that's a word LOL) "Well you're underaged and can't go in clubs so.....party out here?" Sunggyu smiled.

"I made food~~~" Woohyun sang.

Sejin could not help but smile. "Fine. Studying can wait."

The boys set up a mini picnic and blanket on the grass. "Here you go princess." Myungsoo winked.

"Why do I feel like we're filming You're My Oppas! With that seven member kpop group and their 'sister?" Sejin chuckled.

"Well it's different." Dongwoo munched on his sandwich.

"Of course it's different. You're being selfish and eating all the food." Hoya frowned. "And pluse Sejin is waaaayyy prettier than Jiae? Jinan? Whatever her name is."

Sejin blushed. "Aww. Thanks."

"Eat well!!! JANG DONGWOO WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS?? GIVE OUR LITTLE SEJIN SOME FOOD. SHE NEEDS TO GAIN WEIGHT IN THOSE BONES!!" Woohyun yelled and started to smack Dongwoo with his scarf.

"Ahhh! Stop! I'm your hyung!!" Dongwoo yelped. The two started to chase each other like little kids around the wide open area.

-------------

"Man, this is so boring and dull without Seyong. Why does every weekend he has to help his Grammy?" Chaejin whined and threw the basketball into the hoop.

"Aww you miss your hubby already??" Insoo teased with a fake pout.

"Ewwww He's not my hubby! " Chaejin glared at the older one and threw the ball in his direction.

"Man, Seyong is always here to brighten up the mood and make this game more interesting. I bet watching the old lady on channel 4 knitting is much more entertaining than this." JunQ cried in boredom.

"Let's prank call Seyong then?" Gunwoo's eyes glittered.

"Nah, that witty bastard will know and prank us back. Remember last month when we pretend to rob his shop out of boredom?" Insoo twirled the basketball skillfully around his fingers.

"THERE'S NOTHING TO DOOOOOOOOO~" The four whined together.

"Oh, wait. Isn't that Sejin noona? Or a look alike?" Chaejin pointed at the open area.

"Where?" The other three looked at the direction the maknae was pointing at.

"That does look like her, but Sejin never smiles so it can't be her. And she has no friends, so the seven guys with that Sejin look alike definitely says it's not the Ice Princess herself." Gunwoo stated.

When Myungsoo playfully stole Sejin's plate of food, she gave him a dirty scowl. If looks could kill, he would be dead right at the moment.

The four MYNAME boys who was still 'studying' the girl went into shock. "T-T-T-That's H-How she....glares!!!" The boys yelled.

"Shizzies. It is Sejin Noona." JunQ Shouted a bit too loud and stood up.

Sejin and Infinite heard and looked his way. Sejin's eyes turned into slits when she saw MYNAME at the same park as her. *So much for a nice day.*

"What's wrong, Sejin-ah?" Woohyun looked at her in concern.

"Nothing. Let's go. Party's over." Sejin said with a straight face.

"Awww." Sungjong whined, but was nudged by Hoya. 

"Who's idea was it to come to the park?" Sunggyu eyed the boys. Everyone pointed to Dongwoo. "Hehe. I guess I'm the fun-killer huh?" She scratched his head.

-----------

"Omg! That really was her! I did not know Sejin knows how to smile." Insoo stared at the eight retreating figures.

"I know right. But I got a picture. I'm gonna send it to Seyong hyung." JunQ chuckled evilly. "He's gonna be so happy."

"I really don't see what Seyong hyung sees in that Ice Princess." Chaejin bitterly mumbled.

"Awwww. Someone jealous??" Insoo wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up, hyung. Everytime Seyong hyung isn't here you always take the opportunity to bully me." Chaejin pouted.

"I see nothing." Gunwoo whistled.

"Seyong hyung texted me back." JunQ shushed his friends.

To: JunQ
From: Yongie :)
OMG! I can't believed I missed her smile. She looks so beautiful. I hate you guys!!!! -pout- >:(


The four guys started to laugh hysterically while clutching onto their stomachs, imagining Seyong's tantrums.