Neighbors

To: My Ice Princess, I am Your Bubbly Prince

"Grandma Kim, are you sure you don't want me to work the weekends?" Sejin asked.

"No. No. It's fine. I have some help on weekends plus, you're young, you need some time for yourself and what about school work." Grandma Kim said.

"Oh okay. If you need any help feel free to ask then." Sejin bowed.

"Don't worry. My grandson can handle it." Grandma Kim waved Sejin goodbye. She took out her headphones and played her music on replay as she walked home.

-----------------------

When Sejin got home, there were seven boys waiting for her on the couch......asleep.

She took off her shoes and got a closer look. "OPPAS!!!!" Sejin frowned.

"Huh?! Huh?!"

"Waaa??"

"HOLY SHIZZ!!!"

"OOOF!"

"OMG!"

"MAMA MIA!!"

"ZzZzZ........."

Sejin placed her hands on her hips. "Oppas. I know we are close and everything, but is it necessary to break into my house, have a party, sleep and trash my place??" 

"Hehe. It was...." Woohyun looked at the sleeping Dongwoo. "Dongwoo Hyung's idea."

Sejin raised an eyebrow. "oh really? Last time I checked Woohyun Oppa, you are always blaming people."

"haha! Caught in your own lie!!" Sungjong gave the older one a mehrong.

"Dongwoo-ah wake up!!" Hoya shook the sleeping one but there was no response.

"Sejin-ah, you have a megaphone we can borrow?" Myungsoo asked.

"Why not just hold stinky socks in front of hyung's face?" Sungyeol snickered.

"We tried that once." Sunggyu explained.

Sejin walked over and lightly shook Dongwoo. "Oppa! Wake up!" Miraculously, Dongwoo's eyes fluttered open.

"Woahh!!!" The other six boys applaud in amusement. 

"It actually works? Man. Sejin-ah please teach me your powers.Since I room with this sleepyhead that can never wake up." Myungsoo pleaded.

Sejin chuckled at the boys. It was the only time you ever see her officially laugh and smile.

--------------

"Sejin-ah, so what are you doing for the weekend?" Hoya asked.

"Nothing. I guess stay home and study?"

The boys exchanged glances and laughed. "Are you serious??" Dongwoo laughed his contagious laugh.

"Why? Do I not look studious??" Sejin frowned.

"Well you are. And a bit too studious and serious. Relax, girl." Sungjong flicked his wrist.

"Chill with us tomrrow." Woohyun blinked his eyes innocently.

"Ummm....okay then."

---------------------

"Grammy!!!!!!" Seyong entered his grandmother's cafe shop.

SMACK! SPANK! HIT!

"Owwwww! Grammy, why would you hit your precious grandchild??" Seyong pouted.

"That's for being a bad grandchild. You only help your grammy out once a week? What kind of person are you??" Grandma Kim frowned.

"Well, I have buisiness to do." Seyong smiled cheesily.

"What buisiness? Go play? Hit on girls?" Grandma Kim frowned.

"Hehe. Noooooooo" Seyong hugged his grandmother. "School. I am studious you know."

"Riiiiight." *Silly Yongie. You think Grandma is too old to know what you're up to? Probably hitting up some girls with his friends. I don't even know why they would call themselves MYNAME such a corny crew name.*

"Sooo Grammy, what do you want me to do??"

"Well, does it look like there's anything to do? It's already closing time. You should have came earlier so I could introduce you to this lovely girl that always works for me."

"Grammy, You know I have someone already." Seyong pursed hsi lower lip.

Smack!!! "Oww. Grammy, I need my brain cells for school." Seyong frowned.

"Like you actually use them?? Your so called someone is someone you never met. Texting someone through a phone is not called knowing them. You have to talk to them in person sonny."

"Arasso!" Seyong whined. *Too bad she hates me.*