New Group

To: My Ice Princess, I am Your Bubbly Prince

Seyong had been whining all weekend over the picture of Sejin to his friends.

"How could you guys?? I wanted to see her smile at me since forever!!" He fake cried on Chaejin's shoulder. "Aish! Hyung, get off me." The maknae hissed and pushed Seyong's head off.

"Oww. Meanie" Seyong pouted again. 

"Maybe I shouldn't have sent that picture now we have to hear him complain all week. I already couldn't stand the two days he's been complaining." JunQ whispered to Insoo.

Insoo knocked JunQ on the head. "And you didn't think about this because??" He frowned.

----------------

The five boys walked into the school building and as usual, girls were screaming for them.

Sejin was inside the classroom early to get her daily and only dose of ten minutes of peace. She opened her book and started to read the textbook for the next lesson since she was unable to do so over the weekend, thanks to Infinite and their crazy ways.

While immersed into her reading, Sejin felt a shadow hover over her. She looked up, ready to snap on the person when her eyes widened at the person.

"H-Hoik??" She squeaked.

"Missed me?" He smirked.

Sejin kept her poker face and tried to control her boiling anger. four more boys appeared behind Hoik. It was his friends whom they like to call AA or Double A.

*He found me? This is the worst nightmare ever!*

"I missed you so much." Hoik cooed. He lifted Sejin's chin up and pecked her on the lips.

Loud cheering were heard outside. MYNAME were right outside the classroom and walking down the hall with swag.

Seyong was especially hyper and jumpy today because he had been longing to see Sejin all weekend and could not stop thinking about her since the picture.

He peeped in the classroom and saw a tall guy kissing Sejin. 

Seyong, the always happy and jumpy person, felt his heart crush into a million pieces. He wanted to cry right on the spot but held it in because half the school was there.

JunQ noticed Seyong's mood change and peeped in the classroom. He was confused as to why Seyong was sad when he saw a few unfamiliar guys on the floor groaning in pain as Sejin calmly continued reading her textbook.*Why would Seyong hyung be sad to see five guys yelling in pain? Maybe he's scared for himself in case Sejin Noona would do that to him? Aish! This hyung is so confusing.*

Gunwoo saw a confused JunQ and a depressed Seyong walking in aimless directions. *What's wrong with them? Should I talk to depressed boy or confused kid? Depressed boy sounds good.*

"Yah! Watch the guys. I'm going to go talk to Seyong." Gunwoo said to Insoo who was busy doing his presidential wave to the fangirls.