Interview Part 2

안녕하세요! Mirage Revolution 입니다!

Hyorin's POV

 "I honestly think he likes you." I said walking over to the benches with Hyojin.

"Who?" Hyojin asked. I knew that she knew who I was talking about but just didn't want to except it.

"Youngmin! duh you pabo!" I said hitting Hyojin in the arm.

"Ohh." She said rubbing her arm. "No." She simply said sitting down.

"Why won't you accept it. You know what I'm gonna ask him right now." I said walking towards Youngmin wich he was all the way at the end of the room. 

"No!" Hyojin got up and tried to stop me, but it didn't work.

"YO! YOUNGMIN!" I yelled as I got closer to him.

"Shut up!" Hyojin squeled. That only made me grab her hand and run up to Youngmin.

"Hey Youngmin I have a question." I stated as I stopped.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you like Hyo-" I was cut off by Hyojin's hand.

"Do I like what, or who?" Youngmin asked, he was a little confused.

"She means..." Hyojin tried to make up an excuse. I her hand only to have her quickly move it, and wipe the saliva on my shirt.

"Do you like Hyojin?" I asked quickly this time so that Hyojin couldn't stop me.

"AND WELCOME MIRAGE REVOLUTION BACK OUT ON STAGE!" I heard the MC yell.

"Well we gotta go bye!" Hyojin said pulling my arm and running, onto stage so that she couldn't hear the answer.

"Hyojin you do know that were on stage now right, and everyone is staring at us weirdly right?" I asked as I tried to get her grip off of my wrist.

"Oh!" Her eyes got all wide and she ran to the seats.

"What was that about?" The MCasked.

"Oh well I was just asking Youn-" I again was cut off by her hand.

"We forgot that we were supposed to get back on stage at this time and we were talking with the BOYFRIEND members." Hyojin lied. I wasn't going to correct her because then it would cause a bunch of stuff with Hyojin, and her getting emaraced.

"Okay, what were you going to say Hyorin?" The MC asked me anyways. Hyojin just looked at me with big eyes.

"Oh that, I was just asking Youngmin what it was like on his first day of performing.." I took a while to reply, looking around.

"It seems you two are hiding something." SooYoon said.

"It does seem like it." The MC said looking at us both.

"Ummmm." Me and Hyojin just looked at each other and back at the MC.

"Don't worry about that! Anyways, You guys were supposed to perform one more song! So lets go!" The MC said grabbing the chairs as we stood up and walked off stage. The Music started as we got into our positions. We were performing Afterschool's BANG.

___

After we got off stage and performed the last song of the night I walked over to Youngmin.

"So what is your answer to that question?" I asked.

"Oh look our manager wants us! Lets go!" Hyojin dragged me away, making up a lie so that way she wouldn't have to get so embaressed.

Youngmin's POV

Hyorin kept asking me if I liked Hyojin. I acutally kinda did, and I was going to tell her that, but everytime I tried to Hyojin would say something and drag Hyorin away.

"Youngmin I feel sorry for you!" Kwangmin said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I know you like her, and you want to date her but she won't akingccept it!" Kwangmin laughed.

"LIKE WHO?!" Minwoo yelled.

"Youngmin here likes Hyojin." Kwangmin said pointing to me.

"Ohh!" Minwoo said. "Well why don't we fix that problem." Minwoo said as he started walking towards Hyojin.

"Minwoo she is only going to ignore you." I stated.

"Not if I help him convience her." Kwangmin said and started to follow Minwoo.

"No!"  I said grabbing both of their wrists. "I'll tell her myself." I said walking towards her.

"Hyojin are you going to dinner with us?" I asked her. 

"Yeah." She smiled cutely.

"okay!" I said and walked away and walked back over to Kwangmin and Minwoo.

"You didn't tell her did you?" They said.

"No..." I said knowing that the would walk over to her. As I thought that they started to walk but I stopped both of them. Please don't say anything." I begged them

"Whatever." They said and stopped though I knew that they were planning something in there heads.

_______________________________

A/N: Hi guys here is your update! If you like my story then comment and subscribe! I am sick, so I will try to update as much as possible! :) Anyways I hope you liked this chapter! I didn't know what to write for it! >.< Anyways see you ^_~