Mirage Revolution 1st Interview Part 1

안녕하세요! Mirage Revolution 입니다!

Hyojin's POV

I walked on stage with my two other bandmates, Hyorin and Sooyoon. We sat down on the chairs that were provided for us. "Welcome Mirage Revolution!" The MC welcomed us as we sat down. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" We all replied in unison.

"So Mirage Revolution, you are SM Entertainments new band. How do you, Hyojin, feel being the maknae?" The MC asked.

"Umm. I guess I feel..great.. I mean I don't think I coulda made it this far, without Hyorin or Sooyoon, also my family supported my dream, and being here today, is quite...exciting." I replied, not really sure of how to reply.

"Yes, I heard that you left America without your family. Do you miss them?" The MC asked.

"Yes, I miss them quite much, I'm sure if they didn't want to keep the label company they own, they would be here today with me." I replied smiling.

"Well I hope you do get to see them sometimes. So Sooyoon, how do you feel being here?" The MC asked.

"It honestly is quite terrifying, I didn't think that I would pass the SM auditions, but they day that I auditioned, they told me that I passed, I was there along with Hyorin. I think if Hyorin wouldn't have been there, I wouldn't have made it." Sooyoon said.

"Quite terrifying huh? It always is at first. I seen you preform! There is no way you couldn't have passed! I mean seriously! Don't you guys agree with me?" The MC said looking out into the croud, which agreed with him.

"ah! Kamsahamnida!" Sooyoon said.

"You're welcome! Now, Hyorin, you being the lead singer. How do you feel?" The MC asked.

"It is quite amazing, when I first came out here on stage I had this adrenialine rush, but after awhile it went away and I got used to it.  I have to say thank you to all of our fans, well people that are our fans! I'm pretty sure they didn't know that the suprise band would be us!" Hyorin joked.

"Neh! Its nice to get all your thoughts on it. So Sooyoon, can you tell us why you all have chosen the name 'Mirage Revolution'?" The MC asked.

"Neh. Well see, we all came from diffrent backrounds, I myself came from a poor family and they let me audition even though we were all unsure that I would pass. With these diffrent backrounds we can show that our personality is actually who we are and not as our backround. So everything is not as you see, and that illusions take over our eyes." Sooyoon explained.

"Oh really. That is quite interesting. I heard you and Sooyoon were the only two from America. So how did you, Sooyoon, know Hyorin?" 

"Well entill I was in the 3rd grade I lived in Korea, and I moved to the United States then. I lived the rest of my normal life there, and before I auditioned, I went to Korea to visit Hyorin's family." Sooyoon explained again.

"Oh! So you're originally from Korea?" The MC asked.

"Neh neh." Sooyoon replied.

"Okay, I get it now. Hyojin, your dance to Touch me by Flo Rida. That seemed pretty difficult. Now did you coregraph the dance yourself or what?" The MC asked me.

"I coregraphed it myself. It took alot of hard work!" I replied.

"Oh really. You are a great coregrapher for a beginner!" The MC stated.

"Kamsahamnida!" I replied. This interview is starting to make me more nervous than I already am, I thought.

"Youre welcome. Can you show us a freestyle dance, like right now, with a song you didn't hear or possibly heard once?" The MC asked.

"I can try." I replied. 

"Okay, show us." He said. I stood up and walked over closer to the front of the stage and music started to play. I danced, nervously but good. After a minute or two the music stopped, and the audience clapped. I walked over back to my seat sitting back down. 

"That was amazing!" The MC replied, and Hyorin hugged me.

"Haha! Kamsahamnida!" I laughed.

"So when are you guys going to come out with your first single?" The MC asked.

"Oh we are working on it right now! Self titled ablum!" Hyorin replied.

"I see! So why don't we take a break for now, and we will be back, in a few!" The MC replied. 

Hyorin, Sooyoon, and I stood up and bowed and left the stage with the MC.

"So how did you do?" Youngmin asked me." 

"I did good. I guess." I replied nervously.

"I saw your dance! I thought that was neat." 

"Neh. Kamsahmnida!" I replied.

"So after the interview is over, the rest of BOYFRIEND and I are going out to eat, do you think you and the other two could come aswell?" Youngmin asked giving a bright smile.

"I will see." I said, smiling back.

"Okay, well I will talk to you later." He said and walked away.

"I think yall would make a cute couple!" Hyorin said from behind me, and I jumped at the sudden talking at first.

"No we wouldn't now shut up!" I replied, slapping her in the arm. 

"Yes you would, by the way, I'm sure we can come to the dinner!" Hyorin replied grabbing my arm.

"Okay good!" I replied smiling.

"I honestly think he likes you Hyojin." Hyorin, brought it up again.

"Who?" I pretended not to know who she was talking about.

"Youngmin! duh you pabo!" Hyorin laughed.

"Ooo." I replied. "No." 

________________________________________________

A/N:  Sorry for making this chapter so boring comment and subscribe! :)