Mirage Revolution, 1st apperance perform stage

안녕하세요! Mirage Revolution 입니다!

Third person POV

 

"Okay Mirage Revolution, we are going to have you do cover perfomances at first! Okay so have rehearsal now! Lets go!" Said Mirage Revolution's manager.

"Neh~!" Mirage Revolution said and went out onto stage. Today they would be performing with SHINee, BOYFRIEND, SISTAR, and F(X). They were quite excited to be having their first stage with all their favourite bands. 

Hyojin, the maknae, walked over to Sooyoon. "Sooyoon...I'm scared." She said and looked down.

"Don't worry Hyojin. It will be okay." Sooyoon replied.

"I know, its just that my family isn't here, and usually they are there."

"Its okay. After awhile, I'm sure you get used to it. Hurry and get into your position, so we can practice." As Hyojin walked over to her spot, SHINee Lucifer started to play, and they preformed. They did every move perfectly, and sang the notes correctly. After they were done performing, SHINee, was in the audience and clapped for them.

After they practiced all the songs SHINee came on stage, and preformed. Mirage Revolution watched and was amazed by there performance. 

"They are good!" Hyojin yelled.

"I know right, they had years of practice though." Sooyoon replied.

"Hey guys!" Amber said as she walked up to the Mirage Revolution members.

"Hi Amber!" Hyorin replied.

"You all did good on rehearsal, lets just hope you don't lose confidance on stage. Haha kidding! I know you will do great!" Amber said laughing.

"Amber you are so mean." Hyorin joked.

"Haha." Amber  laughed.

After everyone was done practicing and they were going to preform, the members of Mirage Revolution were beginning to get nervous.

"Annyeonhaseyo everyone! Welcome Mirage Revolution, BOYFRIEND, F(X), SISTAR, and SHINee to the stage! " The MC announced. The five bands came out onto stage!

"Annyeonghaseyo! Mirage Revolution Imnida!" Mirage Revolution introduced the group.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Hyo jin imnida!" Hyo jin introduced her self.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Hyo rin imnida!" Hyo rin introduced her self.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Sooyoon imnida!" Sooyoon introduced her self.

"Annyeonghaseyo! SHINee imnida!" SHINee introduced themselves.

"I'm your boyfriend! Annyeonghaseyo! Boyfriend imnida!" Boyfriend introduced themselves

"Annyeonghaseyo! SISTAR imnida!" Sistar introduced themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo! F(X) Imnida!" F(X) Introduced themselves.

Boyfriend, SHINee, F(x), and SISTAR all left the stage so that Mirage revolution could preform.  Mirage Revolution prefromeds, SHINee Lucifer, F(x) Nu Abo, Boyfriend You and I, SISTAR So cool. Hyo jin sang, and danced to Lady Gaga Telephone, danced to Touch Me by Flo rida and sang DJ Got Us Falling in Love again by Usher. Hyo rin, sang and danced to Kesha Tik Tok, and danced to Dirty Orchestra by Black Violin, and sang Complicated by Avril Levinge. (Im no good at spelling.) Sooyoon sang and danced to Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas, and sang My Immortal by Evenescence.

After they went on stage it was F(x), the BOYFRIEND, then SISTAR, then SHINee. 
"That was the most terrifying thing I had to deal with in life so far." Hyojin exclaimed.

"Don't worry you get used to it after a few more performances." Said Youngmin.

"I know! Its just! Just....I don't know! I didn't think I could make it! Now look! I'm here backstage after performing! After a few minutes I'm going to have to go back to stage for an interview! I didn't know being a popstar could be this scary!" Hyojin replied.

"Yeah, I was terrified at myfirst performance! By the way, you have a pretty good singing voice, and amazing dancing skills!" Youngmin gave a bright smile to Hyojin.

"Yeah now I know how it feels. By the way your really cute!" Hyojin replied shyly and instantly looked down after she said that.

"Well thanks!" Youngmin said.

"Y-y-your welcome." Hyojin stuttered.

"Yeah." Youngmin replied.

"Comeone Hyojin! We need to go back on stage!" Sooyoon yelled over to the maknae of the group.

"Well I guess I gotta go now. See you!" Hyojin smiled and ran over to were Sooyoon, and Hyorin were.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello everyone! I hope you like this chapter! Comment and subscribe! I woulda updated the chapter sooner, but I guess I get distracted to easily. Oh well! :)