One

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The loud music roared inside his car, not really caring if it drew attention. If there was something he was used to, it was attention. It wasn’t like he asked for it, it naturally happened. He parked his vehicle, intentionally occupying two parking spaces. People were used to this, so he didn’t care if it would cause trouble.

As he exited his car, he started to feel the stares of the other students. His lips twitched into a smirk, walking towards the door as he did. He pushed it open, and again, all the attention was on him again.

He could hear girls giggling as he walked down the hall. Who wouldn’t, really? Even guys were blushing when he smiled at some.

He was like a Greek god people worshiped.

He entered his classroom, and it had the same effect as earlier. People quieted down as he sat on his chair. Where was the teacher? He wanted to get this subject over with. If there was something he disliked, it was tardiness and math. And, it seemed that his teacher was applicable for both.

His eyes scanned the room and his eyes fell to this certain blonde guy. The boy had a pair of giant headphones on top of his head, eyes fixated on the book. He chuckled, looking away. How could anyone stand living a dull life such as that?

Life was too short to be a goody two shoes.

Soon enough, the teacher finally arrived, apologizing for being tardy. He could see Mr. Ok hand out the paper for their last quiz. One by one, the man handed them out to the owners. And when his paper arrived, he sighed.

This was unacceptable.

---

“Rules are rules, man.”

Barom said, laughing as the person sat next to him. He blankly stared at the paper, while his friends laughed at his score.

“It’s not my fault I hate math.” He said, sighing. “Can’t I pass on this one?”

“Nope” Bobby added. “Rules are rules, dude.”

“Remember my punishment?”

How could he not? Their group had this tradition. The person who would get the lowest score on a quiz would be punished and they weren’t talking about treating free food or something.

When Henry got the lowest score one time, the punishment was to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter