Flashback 2 years ago ( continue )

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

This chapter will continue at the chapter 2 the flashback “ :) “

 

Krystal POV

……

…….

…….

How can I get jealous of mom’s love for unnie. Why I keep whining to her when….when….I was lucky more than Jessi unnie. She got in pain almost 2 years but I….I never notice it. I can imagine when she get in pain. Where I was when my dearest sister in such pain. My tears unconsciously fall down from my eyes with no warning.

 

“ What can I do to help my unnie now ? “ This question seems easy but hard to answer

 

While I’m still in my deep thought, a hand waving in front of me and it snapped me back to Earth. It’s mom and daddy.

 

“ Soojung ah…” a worry tone make me feel guilty

 

“ Neh…. mom”

 

“ I so scared Soojung ah. How can it chose our Sooyeon. My daughter “ mom said as she start to cry her heart out.

 

“ I-I still...confuse…..tell me what happened with Jessi “ I so scare to hear the answer but now I need to be strong for my family

 

“....” no answer

 

I look up at the women wearing a white long jacket. I stared at her for while and finally she start to answer my question.

 

“ You know your sister and you having the anemic disease when a little right ? “ Dr.Han asked

 

“ Yeah…. we always lacking of blood and our body is not able to provide sufficient oxygen. It had made us collapsed in stage a lot “ Krystal honest replied

 

“ Anemia is defined by a lack of red blood cells which means that the body is not able to provide sufficient oxygen. The most common symptoms of this include fatigue, weakness and shortness of breath. “  The doctor calmly explain for Krystal as carefully in every single words.

 

NOTE: This disease is real happened to Jungsis. I’m not lying about it but don’t be scare this disease is just makes them feel tired very fast and sometime they just can’t breath properly when the two sister dancing hard. But it won’t affect them that much as in my story. In my story I made up something more serious than real life, so don’t think is real happened to Jess in real life huh ! It will make the story more intense (:v).

 

But truly, this is in my opinion and I was did a research in this disease and I don’t know that if I right or wrong. I think 70% that this disease was happened to Jess in REAL LIFE. Yeah is just my guess but it seemed like right in MY THOUGHT.

 

Okay so I at this next conversation between Krystal, her parent and the doctor I will tell you what I guess about the disease happened to Jess in REAL LIFE. But remember the words I was “ highlight  is what I thought that happened in real life “ and the words I was not highlight is not real.

 

But this is I’m honestly telling you. Don’t take any serious about SoShibond. I’ve no idea if they know that Jessica having that disease or not. If they were really treated Jessica like in the story, please don’t hate them. It’s because everything that happened always have its own reason. There are a thousand and thousand of reasons why Jessica was kicked out. And my story is a 0.00001% right in that thousand reasons.

 

And seriously, don’t blame someone for their fault because you never know the real truth. You don’t have any right to judge people. Let them be because for every action there is always an equal opposite reaction. No one perfect in this world and everyone make mistake. And life will make them realize it someday.

 

If you don’t want any reaction then don’t do it. If you support them, let support. If don’t be quiet and leave. Don’t ever judge other people with what they do. Look at yourself first to see that can you do what they did and doing.

 

Heol ! I’m stop here. Too emotional right (:v). I think yes because I want to be a psychologist so I was learned how to thought deeper in every single story and a big picture. In this story I’m not stand in one side and blame another side. I’ll be equally. At some chapter in future I’m also find some real mistake about Jessica.

 

***Jessica Mistake + SoShi member Mistake = Regret + Fixing = SoShibond forever ***

 

(http://www.koreaboo.com/spotlight/you-never-would-have-thought-these-idols-were-diagnosed-with-such-serious-diseases/ )   The news about Jungsis disease care to read.

 

Continue the story guys :))))

 

“ So what problem with that Dr “ I asked as I really confuse

 

“ It was caused your sister to be in this condition “

 

“ So you mean my sister will…… because of this disease “

 

“ She MIGHT not…. but she will be suffered by that “ Dr.Han tried to comfort but fail

 

“ Why we all shared this disease when we were a little child but why only my sister suffer “ I closed my eyes trying hard to keep those tears stop come out.

 

“ It’s because your life and you sister life are difference “

 

“ But many passed I didn’t saw anything happened to my sister. Why now ? “ tears started to come out.

 

“ Let’s me explain it carefully “ Dr. Han said to me as I just nod

 

“ This disease have 4 part and your sister are in between the 2nd and the 3rd part “  One drop of tear

 

Maybe you sister having this disease after she debut 2 years or 3 years “ the second tear dropped

 

For my information when she first debut, she very hyper and talk a lot. Am I Right ? “ I nodded as I remaining back when we first start.

 

“  I’ve watched a lot of video about you sister when she first debut and I also know that when the first 3 year she was answered the question a lot “ The 3rd tear dropped

 

But gradually, she became tired and because of that she always choose to stand behind to not get to answer any question. “ The 4th tear dropped

 

The crazy schedule and stress took all over you unnie both mental and body “ The 5th tear dropped

 

Her body can’t endure anymore and everything went as we all knew “ now I crying all my heart out

 

“ She should comes to the hospital at that time maybe we still have time but….but now is little….” I cut Dr.Han off

 

Everyone said that my sister is a lazy and ice princess but….. she is lazy because this damn disease…..” Dr. Han nodded

 

Those damn people said my unnie not doing anything and arrogant… but because of this damn disease making her tired and closed herself….” the ground now filled with my tears

( If you have watch some of SoShi video you can notice something wrong happened to Jessica. She was changed after 3 or 4 years debut. “

 

“ I - I blamed…..*sob* her that she is very lazy and…*sob* need to do anything…. but I never know that she very tired and want to tried her best but fail “

 

She awake all the night to make tart for me but not waking me up. Even she know that she will leaving to oversea in 3 early in the morning but she still managed to stay awake…..” All of the memories come across my mind

 

( Watch this video you will know:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r7xncAH0HI )

 

She fail to making it but she never forget to prepare some bread for me to sorry because she can’t make tart for me….” I talk louder while crying hard

 

“ My sister….*sob*....why her ? Why it chose her ? *sob* She not even do anything wrong..Tell me why ?  “ I calm myself a little but still.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Jung still sit there to listen all the conversation. It not that they don’t care, it’s because they was so down and don’t know why will happen to their daughter. They can’t protect her. This disease was came to Jessica, their first child and waiting to take her away in any second. Will it also take away their last child like it did for the first one.   

 

“ I - I don’t know. It - It happen too fast and I - I….” I tried to keep herself from crying but fail. Even I closed my eyes but those tear are stronger than me. Every drop of tear roll down to the ground as every drop of medicine transfer to my sister body.

 

“ I told your parent that they should tell you guys but they don’t want you guys to worry so we keep it as a secret “ Dr.Han said as she really pity for this family and want to help them.

 

“ And this is the last secret I also want to tell you. Your sister only ha……..” Dr.Han was cut off by mom

 

“ Yeri ah… please don’t tell her. We are enough of this news. I don’t wanna lose my last child Yeri ah “ mom said while knee down to begging Dr.Han

 

“ NO… I’m not going to make any mistake again “ Dr.Han take my mom hand and look at her

 

“ I was really regret that I was not told them about this. See it, how they was so down but it better than we tell them when they almost……”  Dr.Han tear also drop down as she really want to help.

 

“ You wasted almost 2 years. The two years with her is the a large amount of her life when she still can do what she wanna do. “ Dr.Han started crying

 

“ Krystal, the last secret is your sister only have 1 year before…...before she can’t do anything and 1 year before this disease making her suffers. “   My world collapsed after hearing it

 

“ Do whatever you and her want to do before she can’t does anything. 1 year, make her happy as much as possible. Make her smile, laugh,......Sorry girl. This useless Dr can’t help your sister. The only thing I can do is call me if anything wrong and don’t mine. I will be there when you need. Sorry “ Dr.Han hugging my mom tightly but she still managed to bow her head to say sorry.

 

“ Mom…...dad…..Dr.Han…...please  *sob*....please save her… my unnie….please “ I can’t find any word to express my feeling right know instead of begging everyone, everything to save my sister.

 

I can’t find any strength to stand as I collapsing into the hard ground. My world now covered with black. My sister will be gone in 1 year but I can’t do anything.

 

It’s not like when we were young, when she having practice and will not comes home to play with me. I can beg her to not go. Something she stay there to play with me but sometime not. But after practicing she will always comes home and buys some food for me.

 

This time even I begging her and she also want to stay but we fail. She need to goes and will never come back like she used to in the past. She will gone out of my life and this world. The only thing this useless sister can do is take care of her, make her laugh, and whatever she said.

 

Ahhggggg !!!!! My head is hurt, really hurt. My vision was blurry and  everything seems like turn around. That is I blackout and my head will gonna touch the hard ground. But before blackout, I heard some people calling me

 

“ Soojung ahh !!! “

 

“ Soojung ahh !!! “

 

“ Soojung ahh !!! “

 

“ Soojung ahh !!! “

 

My parent because only my family member will call my real name. As I believed that my head will fall on the hard ground but instead the hard ground. My head  has fallen in something soft like someone hand. But I don’t really care about it. The only thing in my mind is

 

“ God, you can’t take my unnie away. Please, I begging you. A hundred time, thousand time please don’t take her away. Please…….” I was blackout  

 

Story view: The highlight yellow is mean talking in english

 

As the younger girls really shocked about her sister news. She has fallen to the ground but someone timely rushed toward and spread that person hands to catch the younger girl.

 

“ Gosh… lucky for you girl. I was there. If I’m not you will have a lot of thing to do after you wake up “ The mystery person breath heavily and smile.

 

“ God, you can’t take my unnie away. Please, I begging you. A hundred time, thousand time please don’t take her away. Please…….” The younger girl whisper but still be hear by the mystery person

 

“ What was she said a moment ago. Don’t take who. God. Did she saw god ? “  The mystery person thought

 

“ This girl seems like very sad. What was something happened to her. Why my heart beating so fast. Who is her ? Did I know her but she seems like unfamiliar to me. I think I was scared because seeing her like this. But I scared. No idea. Forget it. “   The mystery person thought

 

“ Ah mom “  That person look at the 3 people standing near by

 

Mom “ that person called

 

“ YOU “ Dr.Han’s eyes open widely as she was saw ghost.

 

Hi guys this is the double update hehe :v

This chapter is introduced the new character and this person will often appear in a lot of chapter in furture. HINT: THIS IS A GUY :v and he is not a celebrity but he is a pyschologist and doctor. 

This is just my guess, everyone have their own judge so don't blame me. :(

I'm tired because of the practice, talking, take not, and the one I hate the most writing report. This chapter I almost finish so I make it done fast for you guys after I done my report. I also applied some of my lesson into this chapter. Hehe too emotional right but BEAR with it. This is the second day I've been on the trip but I tired all both metal and body. 

I will try to write more when I get break. I think Tuesday I can finish the next chap. :V

Please left comment below and thanks for support. I don't have time to check my gramma so Sorry. 

Hope you enjoy :))))