The Truth Reveal

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

….

…..

…...

The sound of the door was crack open. It got all the girls attention. The 3 shadows slowly approach them.

 

“ What happened ? “ the younger shouted as she saw someone fell on the floor.

 

The other girls looked at the direction where the voice comes from. The younger quickly runs to them as she knee down to the person who was on the floor.

 

“ Yuri unnie are you okay ? “ Yoona quickly asked

 

“ Um….I….” Yuri was cut off by Sooyoung

 

“ YOU !!!! ” Sooyoung shout caught everyone attention toward the 2 people are standing near the broken door.

 

“ Hi ! “ the two greeted as other 7 girls still get confuse why that person was here.

 

“ Hi Seunggi oppa and……” They greeted the 2 people as they look at the familiar person stand behind Seunggi.

 

“ Nice to meet you girls...ah I’m the smallest her so...nice to meet you noonas again “ The younger boy greeted back.

 

“ Yoong are you know him ? “ Tiffany asked.

 

“ Are you unnies met him before ? “ Yoona also confused of what happened.

 

***FLASHBACK***

 

Yoona POV:

 

Today, I decided to meet Darren and Krystal to asked them about the truth. I didn’t called Krystal but I’ve called Darren to meet first. I know Darren is a thoughtful person and he is very smart. So I decided to talk to him first and then tell Krystal later. I should get some advice from him.

 

“ Yoongie ! “ I heard someone called me.

 

“ Hi oppa...did I bothering you ? “ I felt guilty because I was bothered my boyfriend too much on these days.

 

“ Of course not….don’t feel guilty...I said that I will help you “ he comforting me with a small smile

 

“ Sorry Seunggi oppa.”

 

“ Stop being guilty huh ! Don’t you remember why I’m here and what we need to do Yoongie ? “ ah I forgot about it.

 

“ I still wondering...should I call him or not “ I said honestly.

 

“ We should call him...to get some advice. Didn’t you said that he is very smart and thoughtful huh. I think he will help us “ Yeah but the percent still very low.

 

“ But...I….I….don’t want them to hide Sica unnie again...I was scared  “

 

“ As you have told me about that Darren...I think he would never let that thing happen. You need to think for your unnie…..don’t you said that you don’t want to let them down again huh ! I saw your unnie yesterday...and they look very depressed. I think we should tell them about it. Give it a try….we never know what would happen but….at least we never regret about our trying. “

 

“ Um...you’re right. Because of unnies I will help them...I was promised to myself that I will never let them down. Thank you for always giving me the best advice ever “ I gave him a hug.

 

“ So let’s call Darren. I’m will be there with you so don’t be scared ! “ I was owed him a big help again.   

 

“ Please pick up “ I waited for the other line picking up.

 

“ Hello...noona why are you calling me ? “ Darren was picked up.

 

“ Hi Darren...um...oh “ I still wondering should I tell him or not

 

“ Tell him ! “ Seunggi oppa whispered to me.

 

“ Noona….don’t be afraid...what can I help you just say it...I will help with all the things I can “ such a thoughtful person. I should believe in him.

 

“ Um….I...I want to talk to you some important thing can you meet me at cafe Lavender ? “ I asked

 

“ Umm...I don’t have anything to do….so of course I will come...give me 5 minutes “ YES….but I still have some thing to worry about...what if he disagree with me….what if he tells Mr.Jung about this….no no

 

“ Yoongie...what did Darren said ? “

 

“ He said he will coming….but oppa “ I paused for a little as he looked at me

 

“ What if….I just said what if...he disagree with us...what if he tells Mr.Jung about this...what we gonna do ? “ He grab my hands

 

“ Let’s just hope huh ! “ I should disbelieve in myself.

 

“ Hi noona and hi is…” did he never interesting or at least read something about Kpop ? This guy !!!

 

“ This is my boyfriend the person who always pick me up ! When I visit unnie “ he make an O face.

“ So what problem ? “ this kid always goes straight to the main point.

 

“ Um I want to ask you something “ my body was shaking due by worry.

 

“ What you want to tell me then ? Feel free to tell “ He gave me a relax face as he can read mine mind. Ah...he is a psychologist..I forgot about this fact.

 

“ Um….I...I “ I can’t even open my mouth to say

 

“ We want to ask you for some help and advice. As you can see all of her unnie looked very depressed due by our lies. We can’t bear to see them like this “ wow….thanks you again oppa.

 

Story View:

 

“ We want to ask you for some help and advice. As you can see all of her unnie looked very depressed due by our lies. We can’t bear to see them like this “ Seunggi said.

 

“ They called me out because of this ! I never think this will happen what should I do now ? I think I should listen to them first then come up solution later ! “ the younger boy was in his deep thought as the 2 people sit in front of him was very curious about his answer.

 

“ What do you mean ? “ Darren asked to make sure

 

“ We want to tell them about Jessica condition….they looked all like people with no soul after they heard our lies. We can’t bear to see them like that...so please help us...Darren ah “ Yoona split out everything before her mind can reacts.

 

“ Are you sure ? You want to tell them about this. Don’t you ever think that this will be very selfish “ Darren asked as he want to testing something.

 

“ All she said is true. Their leader….ah Taeyeon noona also want to die because of this. I still remember that accident. They should have the right to know. Think of the way Darren….should I help them or not ? “ Darren thought for a bit as their table was very quiet.

 

“ Oppa we failed...as he said seems like he don’t want to help us “ Yoona just hung low her head to hide her tears and not to let it out.

 

Suddenly….Yoona phone sound as she was received a message. The younger open it and read it in mind.

 

From Seunggi Oppa

 

Yoona we can’t give up now. Yes we can be selfish….but did you see Taeyeon. Let’s be selfish once more then no matter the price is...I will help you to pay it back together. This is the last chance. If we don’t do it...will you think you can regret all of your life. Yes we might failed but at least we was happy because we did tried. You don’t need to convince him to our side…..just say what your heart want. don’t be afraid I’ll be there….everything will going to be okay :)

 

The younger looks at her boyfriend with a small smile and she tried to held her tear back. Yoona looked up with a smile.

 

“ Thank you you again….I will not let this last chance to splits away from me “ Yoona thought to herself as she listen to her heart and begin her speeches.

 

“ Yeah….I know it will be very selfish….but I was promised to myself that I will never let my unnies down. Selfish...you can call me that...I willing to let it became my nickname but I will never giving up. We were wrong by treated Sica unnie like that. We want to be with her until the last day of her life….” The younger girl gives Darren a bitter smile.

 

“ We don’t need the forgiveness but we need to prove ourself. We did wrong and we want to fix it. The pain was hurt, it’s hurt a lot….they hurting my unnie badly. They all depressed and guilty. If you were mine….what you gonna do ? I love them very much….I can’t bear to see them carry those guilty for the rest of their life or trying to kill themselves. “ Yoona spoke with what her heart tells her

 

“ I can’t do that. If I try this chance….maybe we will got caught by Mr.Jung and we will lost Sica unnie again. But at least our guilty will reduce somewhat. I was scared because if Mr.Jung caught us….but we will never know our choice will bring us to what road in future. We can’t predict it but this chance I can’t let it goes. No matter the price is….no matter our choice brought us to a tough future….that still okay, We will never regret that. The thing will make us regret is we were lied to ourselves...scared...easy to give up….and never trying. “ Yoona tear begin to fall down in any second.

 

“ I can see the sincerity inside her eyes….They all like mom and I 2 years ago. When we also said the same thing to Jung family when Sooyeon unnie choosing the option. You such a stupid Darren. I need to help them….because we all the same….we let the first chance goes so now we can’t let the last chance slips away. Seemed like they need to face a biggest wall in front of their choice but I will help them with all I have. “ The younger boy thought to himself and smile.

 

Got no answer, Yoona know she failed so she stood up and ready to get the hell out of there.

 

“ That is okay if you don’t help us….I know you don’t want to get in trouble. Thank for you time and sorry for wasting it. I need to get going now “

 

When Yoona ready to leave their table The younger boy fall his back on the chair as he looked at Seunggi and smile gently. A smile as a agree and willing to help.

 

“ Ohhh….someone just said a long essay to me about how she will never let the last chance slip away. Now before it come...she was already gave up….such a bad choice “ Darren said with a chuckle and Seunggi also chuckle with him.

 

“ He such a heart attacker…..but he also seemed like very thoughtful. Sorry Yoongie “  Seunggi thought.

 

“ What did you just said ? “ when Yoona heard the end of the sentence. As fast as she could...now she is right in front of the younger boy.

 

“ Ohh...come on noona...I not saying that I will not help you. There is only think and flow to your thought “ The younger laugh as he don’t want Yoona to cry again.

 

“ Yah….you kido “ Yoona hiss as she slap Darren shoulder.

 

“ Should we get going now “

 

“ To where “ Yoona asked.

 

“ Tsk…..noona ahh….you don’t want me to help you to tell your unnie about this. Also help them to meet Sooyeon unnie right today. Okay if you don’t want that is…..” Before the younger boy can say anything Yoona and her boyfriend already pulled the younger to their car and drive as fast as they can to TaeTiSeo Dorm.  

 

***END FLASHBACK***

 

“ Gzeee….you such a bad driver I ever seen Yoona noona “ the younger still shocked of how fast Yoona driving car.

 

They told about how they met each other but the other still get confused of why it relate to the reason why they are here.

 

“ So what do you mean ? And why you two are here ? “ Hyoyeon asked with a confuse tone.

 

“ So let me introduce myself first then you noona can guess why we are here “ Darren said

 

“ I’m Darren….and I was with Sooyeon unnie….ah Jessica unnie for 2 years when she come back to you noona and disappeared. I know the reason why and I’m here to help you noonas “ Everyone was shocked at what the younger boy said.

 

“ Do you mean….” Taeyeon split out without her notice.

 

“ I’m soo sorry unnies….but before I explain all of these please be calm and you can blame me for my stupid choice “ Yoona said lower her head.

 

Everyone still confuse about Yoona words…..stupid choice. They all look at the younger girls with curious look.

 

“ Do you remember that you guys told me to follow Krystal that day ? “ Yoona tried to find the right word

 

“ I was followed Krystal and I found out Sica unnie….” Yoona was cut off by Taeyeon

 

“ No...no...I don’t want to hear that again no….” The older covered her ear as she doesn’t want to listen that word again.

 

“ Stop it Yoong “ Everyone know that this would hurt Taeyeon a lot.

 

“ But unnies let me explain first Sica unnie…..” again the younger was cut off.

 

“ I said stop it Yoong….don’t you hear me. You want to said that Sica was dead...my Sooyeon was passed aways...I know that….I know that...so please let me live “ Taeyeon grabbed Yoona collar as her tears begin to fall.

 

“ ...please don’t say that let me live with a small even little hope that someday she will comeback to me. Please it hurt….hurt a lot….my Sooyeon was just a sleepyhead and she didn’t wakes up yet. But I will waited...wait for until she wakes up….she just sleeping...yeah a long sleep ever “ Taeyeon smile a bitter smile ever

 

“ A longest sleep ever “ Taeyeon broke down as she fell down to the hard and cold floor.

 

Lucky, Yoona was managed to catches her unnie. Taeyeon buried her face in Yoona embrace and started to cry. Everyone look at Taeyeon with a sympathy eyes. They know the fact the how much hurt Taeyeon was received….she must be a broken glass right now.

 

But no one notice there is a person is walking toward Yoona and Taeyeon. That person took a fews steps near to the 2 fragile girls with a small smile. When that person kneeling down and grabbing Taeyeon both shoulder and turn the fragile girl facing him. Everyone gasp because of the sudden action of the younger boy. He spoke

 

“ Look here….if Sooyeon unnie see you like this...I wonder how she feel ? “ The younger smile as he wiped away the tears on Taeyeon face.

 

“ Your small little hope was heard by god and he is now protecting her. But unfortunately...that sleepyhead still in her deep dream land. She doesn’t wake up yet ! “ Darren smile brightly.

 

“ I’m here today to beg for help...Krystal and I have tried to wake that sleepyhead up but we failed. So feel free to share the way to wake her up. “ Darren stand up as he offer his hand to Taeyeon.

 

Everyone were in shocked again. Taeyeon eyes went wide with what she just heard.

 

“ What did you just said ? “ Everyone asked at the same time.

 

“ Am I not clear to you noonas...Sooyeon noona is not die yet but she just in her long dream land. We need to wake her up. “ everyone still didn’t get anything yet.

 

“ Yoong...do you have anything to explain yourself ? “ Sooyoung said

 

“ I ….I ….sorry “ Yoona sutter.

 

“ Don’t blame her for that….so now if you noona don’t hurry up...that sleepyhead still continue to sleep again. Don’t you want to meet her ? “ Taeyeon smile brightly with a genius one. She took Darren’s hand and pull herself up.

 

“ Hurry up guys “ Hyoyeon shouted.

 

Everyone quickly….run to the door and pushing each other to get out of the door first.

 

“ Yah...I go here first let me out first “ Sooyoung shouted as she push Hyoyeon

 

“ No...I want to meet Sica first...I want to get out first “

 

“ No..it’s me “ Sunny argue back

 

“ But I’m close to Sica more than you guys “ Yuri push everyone.

 

“ No...Sooyeon is mine...I want to meet her first “ Taeyeon also joined

 

“ YAHH KID...LET ME OUT FIRST...I’M MANAGER AT HERE ! ” Tiffany scream as everyone step aside for her. Tiffany smile a victory one.

 

“ She still alive….Jessica still alive “ Everyone thought and some mystery matter brought them back their energy again.

 

Seohyun only sign when she saw her unnies like this. But she feel extremely happy because there are no more sadness in their eyes. They became active and hyper again.

 

But the sadness was clearly still shows on Yoona, Darren, and Seunggi eyes. They know the truth...the really truth. How can they explain to them about Sica. Would their choice will destroy everyone again. Would they let these fragile hearts down again.

 

“ Are you guys not going “ Seohyun can feel the sadness inside the 3 eyes.

 

“ Um...oh...Sorry…Let’s go “ Darren sutters.

 

“ Are you okay ? The 3 of you look sad ? “ Seohyun asked

 

“ We are all okay. Let’s go don’t let them wait. I guess they are now arguing who is the person will get on the van first “ Yoona joke to hide their sadness because right now...how can she explain to them.

 

“ You’re right unnie. Let’s go “ Seohyun run to the door as she also badly want to meet her unnie.

 

“ Is our choice is right ? “ Yoona asked.

 

“...” No answer could be heard

 

“ How could I explain to them about Sica unnie condition ? I don’t want to let them down again ! I hate that..I hate the truth “ Yoona clench her teeth.

 

“ The bad thing will gonna happen no matter what….we just only hope that everything will be alright and none of if us will get hurt ! “ Seunggi said

 

“ Let’s go...our choice...and everything now are depend on Fate. If we pass it...we win...if we not pass it we lose...but it doesn’t mean it’s the end right. Let’s go...don’t run away with your own fate...facing it...sometime it will hurt you but it will make you be more mature “ Darren smile as he dragged the 2 to the parking lot.

 

“ What took you guys so long ? “ Sooyoung and Hyoyeon asked

 

“ It’s not because we are slow….it’s because of you guys run so fast “ Yoona said.

 

“ Yeah...you guys got to see her everyday...not like us...it’s not fair “ Yuri and Tiffany pouted.

 

“ Let’s talk later. Now we need to drive fast “ Darren took his car’s key and all of them hopped in his car except for the 2 love bird. They go separate.

 

The car was very quiet. Not because they don’t have anything to said...they have a lot...but they afraid to asked so they just keep quiet. It took 1 hour to get there but they driving fast with all most get a ticket. They arrived within 30 minutes.

 

“ We are here ! “ The younger boy said as he opened the door and walk out.

 

“ Wow the view is very nice ! “ Yuri said.

 

At the same time Yoona and Seunggi also arrived and they walk out with no emotion. Because they have seen this scene a lot.

 

They all be attracted by the surrounder. Everything was perfect. Suddenly Taeyeon asked.

 

“ Where is Sooyeon ? “ Everyone remember the reason brought them here. They all look at the younger boy.

 

“ She...Shs is inside “ He stuttered

 

“ Um Let’s go “ Everyone said.

 

They rang the doorbell and the door finally open. It revealed a pale girl standing with a shock expression.

 

“ Hi...Krystal “ The girls greeted.

 

“ Stop...why are you unnies here ? “ Krystal looked at Darren and Yoona.

 

“ Soojung here me out...I….” Darren was cut off.

 

***PANGGGGG***

 

Krystal slammed the door as she walk out. Her face show an anger expression.

 

“ Are you insane Han Min Jun ? “ Krystal angried looked at Darren

 

“ Soojung...listen to my explain…..” He was cut off again

 

“ I DON’T NEED YOU EXPLAIN….GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE ! “ Krystal shout at the poor Darren.

 

“ Soojung ahh...I want to make the thing right ! Hear …..”

 

***SLAPPP***

 

This time Darren received a slap from Krystal. Everyone got shocked as they stand stiff their body in their own position.

 

“ ARE ING KIDDING ME HAN MIN JUN ? YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT WE CAN’T DO THIS. IF WE GOT CAUGHT...WE ALL DEAD YOU KNOW !!!!” Krystal scream

 

“ You better be gone right now “ Krystal tried to calm herself down.

 

“ Soojung...hear me...let’s make the thing right...let’s fix it…..” before Darren can said anything Krystal grabbed the boy collar.

 

“ YOU...HAN MIN JUN….YOU ARE NOBODY HERE ! REMEMBER….YOU JUST A STRANGER THAT MY FAMILY HIRED. OUR PROBLEM WE WILL SOLVE IT OUR OWN….IT’S NOT YOUR BUSINESS. MIND YOU ING OWN BUSINESS AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE ! YOU’RE FIRE “ Krystal pushed Darren down makes the boy’s elbow hit the ground

 

Those word like a thousand of narrow stab right into Darren heart. He was tried hard...did he….did he just over his own work. Did he just a stranger to them….2 years….2 years have passed and they were wnet through a lot of hard time together. Now...the word stranger...not more or less….at the end they are only stranger.

 

“ Yeah we are stranger...but I want to help Sooyeon unnie. Nothing can stop me “ Darren coldly replied as he stand up from the ground.

 

“ Sooyeon unnie is inside let’s go “ sadness can be seen clearly on the boy face.

 

“ But about….. Krystal ” Sunny asked.

 

“ Don’t mind her “ Krystal shocked at the answer.

 

“ Let’s go….or you guys want to give up ! “ Darren looked at everyone.

 

When they started walking into the house. A loud and angry voice can be heard.

 

“ STOP...WHO DARE TO TAKE A STEP INTO MY HOUSE. I GUARANTEE..THAT PERSON WILL PAY FOR THAT “ Everyone turn to look at the owner of the voice.

 

They all shocked especially Krystal and Yoona. About Darren, the younger boy only closed his eyes tightly...he know what will happened next.

 

***SLAPPPP***

 

A loud sound of a person who fell to the ground can be heard. Everyone gasp as they run to the person who fell on the ground.   

 

Hi guys :))

How

is the new chapter. Did you guys happy yet ! The truth have been revealed. But this is not the end for the next rough road in the future. As this chapter….I wrote alot about Darren not Taeyeon or SoShi member right...I know...but I have no choice, he is something very important and something will happen to him because of SoShi member. In the future chapter Taeyeon will have a big fight with him :V

 

So guess who is the person got hit !!!


Hope you guys enjoy the new chap