Family

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

Sorry for late update :(

 

This chapter will a little sad. And this chapter will start a new love triangle :

 

So hope you guys enjoy the new update. Some chpater later on is all Flashback 2 years ago. And I think the next chapter is all about SNSD members and Jessica. 

 

Thanks for you comment and subscribes :)) Bye

 

 


***Flashback continue chapter 10 ***


 

Jessica POV:

 

My head is hurt….where I am ? I can’t remember anything.

 

I gradually open my eyes to see where I’m. A strong smell hit my nose as I know where I’m now. HOSPITAL. The unique smell only hospital has. I hate it so much.

 

“ Mom….dad…. “ weakly I call someone to help me sit up.

 

“ Mom….dad….”

 

“... ” no answer.

 

Suddenly the door open revealing my baby sister. She look pale and tiredness can see on her face.

 

“ Unnie “ Soojung called me

 

I tried to sit up but the hell my back is hurt. Now I can’t sit up by myself….how it gonna be after 1 year. I smiled a bitter smile as still trying to sit up.

 

“ Unnie !!! Let me help you “ Soojung rushed over as she held both my shoulder to help me sit up.

 

“ Soojung ah...why are you here “ my head still hurt.

 

“ I was here when you are angry and yelling at mom and dad “ she grabbed a cup of water.

 

“ Did I….I...yelled at...them…. harsh ??? “ yeah anger took over my mind

 

“ I never thought that...you…...nevermind. I think they will understand you. Are you okay unnie ? “

 

I was yelled at my own parent. I’m such a bad daughter to them.

 

“ Unnie….is it…..true ????? What mom and dad said ? “ I can see her sutter and sadness

 

“ If it is true…..why should I do now, Soojung ahh “ I hung my head low to hide my tear start to comes out.

 

 She rushed to me and hugged me tightly. All I can hear is her sobbing over my shoulder.

 

“ Unnie….I’m scared….I very scared...if someday you disappear in my life….I “ She was crying.

 

“ Soojung ahh….unnie sorry for making you scared...unnie...also don’t know what to do now. “ I can’t find any word to describe my feeling this time.

 

I still can’t believed the fact that my life will end in 2 more years.

 

“ We still have a chance right...you will heal soon right….unnie..please “ she looked straight to my eyes.

 

“ Unnie...please say something….don’t scare me unnie….” she shakes my shoulder.

 

“ I….don’t...know Soojung ah….” I fought hard to not cry in front of Soojung.

 

“ Unnie...tired...unnie want to sleep now. You should come back to SM. I think they are worry about you. “ I don’t want her to see me cry. I pushed her.

 

“ No...I won’t leave you alone here unnie !!! I not going anywhere “ I hugged me tight.

 

“ Leave now !!! I’m tired and I want to sleep. Don’t you hear me !! “ I raise my voice.

 

“ No unnie don’t push me aside…. I don’t want you leave me alone...I don’t want “ She was cried over my tired shoulder.

 

“ But Soojung ahh...I….need time to think….now leave “ I said in low voice as my tear started to comes out.

 

“ But we can’t solve it out together...unnie don’t push me away….please “ she was crying hard

 

“ I was scared….I was scared because I thought that you will gone...you will never comeback like you used to when we were a little child. “ Soojung knee down.

 

I quickly catch her. Lucky, I grabbed her body on time. Now is my turn, I hugged her tightly.

 

“ I remember when we were young. You always gone to practice and left me alone at home. That time I was very sad….” she was sobbing as I patting her back.

 

“ But after practicing...you will always come home again to play with me…..” she paused

 

“ This time...I was scared that when you gone, you will never comeback again. I was afraid that when I go to practice...you will be gone” sorry !

 

“ So unnie...hold me tight...and me too...we will never lose each other...please don’t go “ my tear drop by drop fall down to Soojung shirt.

 

I never notice that she was sad when I gone to practice. I never know that she was alone when I left her at home. I’m a selfish, I never understand my sister and making her sad.

 

Again ! I was a bad sister to my sister. I was only think to myself...I never think for other people.

“ But Soojung ah….” she cut me off by breaks the hug as she looking straight to my eyes

 

“ The days later on...even it rough….even though it brought me the sadness….even it would makes me cry...even it would makes me hurt….even it would makes me tired...even it would waste my time….but you...the important part in my life...the part that I would never complete if I missing….” she paused for a while as she lean on me and hugged me tight.

 

“ You are my sister...you are a part of Jung family….family members never let go of each other hand... we will not letting you fight alone. Even though you will bring sadness to us...not a big deal….we just need you to be happy…”  because of me...they will get hurt.

 

“ You only make us sad, hurt, and tired by pushing us away from you….we will hold you tight...we will never let you go...you too unnie...hold on us...we will be there for you when you feel you can’t do anything...we are a family “ she hugged me tightly

 

Tears unconscious roll down to my check. Yes, they are my family...it will be and always like that. I can’t let them down. I can not be selfish. I need to pay back for anything that they have done for me.

 

“ I - I’m *sob*...... sorry “ the only I can say at this moment.

 

“ Now let us help you...and stay with you...don’t push us away...like what you did before..” a small smile appear in my lip.

 

“ Um...I...promise” Soojung nodded her head.

 

“ I’m tired...I want to sleep with my dearest unnie...is that okayyyyy “ I chuckled as she using aegyo to me.

 

“ Stop that puppy eyes huh !!! Jung SooJung...okay I’m also tired...let’s have a best dream “ I patted her back.

 

“ Have a good sleep...sleepyhead !! “ Soojung smile as she lying next to me

 

When we closed our eyes. The tiredness took over and brought us to our own dreamland.


Story View:

 

While the two girls having a peacefulness sleep beside each other. There are 4 pairs of eyes twinness all the the conversation of the two girls.

 

They cried in silence as they imagine about a happy family where themselves and their daughter running around and laughing together. The time of peacefulness yet the time of a best happy family.

 

“ We such a bad parent to them” the older man said with a small bitter smile.

 

“ We can’t protect them away from the bad things...we failed “ the older woman looks at her husband.

 

“ Let’s have a talk with Dr.Han...to find out the way to help Sooyeon “ Mr.Jung held his wife as they walked to Dr.Han office.

 

When they walk inside the office the woman with the white long coat greeted them.

 

“ You two came...have a sit first “ Dr.Han sit down on the sofa as she held a folder of papers on her hand.

 

“ Is there any possibility….for my daughter ? “ Mrs.Jung goes straight to the main point.

 

“ First let’s just calm down first and don’t be down because the world will change everyday. I believe there are still many chance waiting for us in the future. ” Dr.Han tried to calm the two people in front of her first.

 

“ We both know...thanks for comforting us...now you can tell us about Sooyeon condition “ Mr.Jung calmly said. If said he is not worry...wrong… he hid it…

 

“ The result that I have now...Jessica condition does not have any bad NOW….but she will later on “ Dr.Han looked at the two.

 

“ As this result show that...Jessica is at….near the second stages of the...disease “ Mr and Mrs closed their eyes as a loud thunder hit their heart.

 

“ S - se - second stages…” Mrs.Jung voice shaking hardly

 

“ Now the disease is gradually spread over her body...it now slowly changing into

the second stages….” Dr.Han take a deep breath.

 

“ The first some months of the second stages will not dangerous but when it reach nearly the end of it….everything will be very….badly and her...life ...will be...s - suff “ Mr.Jung cut the doctor off as he doesn’t want to hear the last word.

 

“ What should we do now...is there any treatment to help our Sooyeon ? “ Mrs.Jung tear threatened to comes out.

 

“ There are 2 option “ the white long coat takes a deep breath as she continue to talk.  

 

“ The first option is letting her does whatever she wants before everything is too late...make Jessica happy and don’t make she think a lot. While in this process, we will looking for some new treatment in the future. Let she does the things that she wants to...because when she looks back she will never regret anything.“

 

It’s hard for a doctor say that thing. The useless thing ever in their life is told about the hopeless option to their patient. In their heart, they don’t want to but...in fact, they have to...they have no choice.  

 

“ The second option is...taking the treatment right away. But the chance to survive by those treatment really rare. When she taking those treatment is meant she was on jail. She can’t do whatever she wants  to. Her freedom will be gone and the most important this is she need to stay at the treatment apartment all the time.She can’t goes out. ….” the sadness can be see in the 3 old people face.

 

“ She will be lock in that treatment apartment in the rest of her life until her disease disappear or get better. But it rarely happens. Most of the people get those treatment never get better. As they lived their life inside that. But some of them does...I heard some people got better and got out of that…..”

 

The 3 people now closed their eyes tightly as they don’t want to imagine about what happen next.

 

“ My advice is the first option...let her do whatever she wants to. Don’t let her regret like we used to 2 years ago. We still have time...there is still have a way to go...never give up…” Dr.Han got up from her seat as she want to hide her tear.

 

A single of lonely tear rolling down from the both people still sitting on the couch. Their daughter...they have raised her up when she still a baby. The image of a little girl grown up everyday still in their heart.

 

Every moment of the girl crying, running, singing, dancing, smiling….The word “ Mommy “ & “ Daddy” of the little girl used to called them. The sound of the sutter and not clear from that little girl made them smile. Everything still clearly deep inside themselves. As they told themselves that they will never forget it...never !!!

“ Helloooo…..mom “ a voice from the door broke the sadness atmosphere.

 

“ Darren…??? “ Dr.Han was snapped back by her son. She looked at the clock.

 

“ Wow….it’s 8 pm now. “ Dr.Han shocked as she and her son look at the 2 people sitting on the couch.

 

“ Hello Mr and Mrs Jung….it’s late now let’s have dinner together. Is that okay “ The younger boy asked.

 

“ Oh..um...let’s go to Sooyeon room. “ as the old man helps his wife stand up.

 

When they got out from the office. The 3 old people eyes now land on the question looks person still thinking something.

 

“ Don’t said to me...you don’t know who is Jessica Jung ? “ Mr.Jung shocked

 

“ Ahh...sorry sir...I never reading or pay attention about K - K….” the younger boy still finding the answer for the word K-pop but he can’t remember it.

 

“ K-pop...you nerd ” Dr.Han hitted her son head.

 

“ Ahh..yeah...K-pop...I never pay attention about it...so...sorry if I don’t know your daughter sir “ Darren smile embarrassing.

 

“ That’s okay boy...I also never pay attention to it...I have know something about it because of my 2 daughter...this old man also a blind person in K-pop world like you “ The 4 people laugh happily by a small joke. No...a confession

 

“ Okay now...we need to have dinner now...it’s late...hurry “ The two women walk ahead them as they still smiling.

 

“ Let’s go sir “ the younger boy politely said

 

“ Ehh...don’t call me sir...call me dad or I prefer daddy the most...we are now family member. “

 

“ Ohh...yeah...si…...daddy…” The younger boy happy calling the older man as since his dad passed when he was only 3. He missed him so much.

 

“ I like that...now let’s go my son...or we will be dead meat with the two woman in front of us “ Mr.Jung point his finger at the two people now looking at them.

 

“ Neh..daddy ! “ The younger boy obeys

When the 4 of them open the door. Inside the room revealing the two sleeping princess still in their dreamland as they sleep beside each other.

 

“ They were so beautiful when they sleep. I don’t have heart to wake them up. They look very peaceful…” Darren thought.

 

“ My daughter very beautiful right “ the 3 people laughing as the younger boy blushed

 

“ Wake up...the two sleepyhead “ Darren called

 

“ It’s a right choice for me to send him here. He looked happy and very active when he was around these people. Now he is not a coldness son I have seen in many years. “ Dr.Han smile brightly.

 

The two girl now gradually open their eyes as they heard a man voice disturb their dream.

 

“ Oh...the two sleepyhead now awake….” joke Darren.

 

“ Why are you here Dare….ah not….ERT ??? “ Krystal sit up as she asked the smiling person standing near their bed.

 

“ Yah Soo….ah no...violent girl….I’m not a ert !!! “ defends

 

“ Who is ert Soojung ? “ Jessica now also sit up as she heard her sister called someone ert.

 

“ Wow...she is very beautiful...she is Jung Jessica...Jung Sooyeon...beautiful name add a beautiful face. She is perfect “ the younger boy thought while smiling like a dork.

 

“ Yah...stop that smile...that’s creepy you know “ Krystal shouted

 

“ Soojung !!! “ Mr.Jung warn.

 

“ You are….Sooyeon noona “ the younger boy asked shyly.

 

“ Um...hi...who are you “ Jessica show the younger boy her small smile.

 

“ He is a P.E.R.V.E.R.T “ Krystal said

 

“ I’m Darren Han….nice to meet you noona “ he completely ignored Krystal.

 

“ Oh “

 

“ She looks beautiful at everything she does “ the younger boy keep smiling.

 

While the 3 younger people still greeting each other. The 3 older people still standing there to listen to the conversation.

 

“ Love triangle huh...it will be fun “ The 3 older people chuckled at the same time.

 

“ Why are 3 of you chuckle ? Daddy “ the innocent Darren asked

 

“ What is it about….daddy ? Why are you called my dad is daddy ? “ Krystal asked

 

“ I can call him whatever I want and it none of your business “

 

“ Ah noona you seem tired...let’s eat dinner and rest “ The younger boy happy take the box of food and give it to Jessica.

 

While Krystal still in shocked because that guy dare to ignore her..and she notice that he seemed very like her sister.

 

“ What’s with this feeling ? I don’t know...but why ? “ the younger girl thought

 

“ Thanks Darren “ Jessica smile.

 

“ Let’s have a family dinner guys “ Mr.Jung happily.

 

“ What ? I’m not that ert family members “ Krystal

 

“ Me toooo…..violent girl !!! “ Darren

 

“ Kids...stop bugging each other...let us have a peace dinner huh ! “ Mr.Jung said as the rest shake their head.

 

“ Why this girl always called me ert ? I can’t understand her...how can I make her stop ahting me ? STRESSS ” Darren

 

“ Why this feeling happened to me...why it ….arrrgggg…..STRESS ? ert look what you have done to me !!!!! “ Krystal

 

“ I missed that dorky smile….I missed that person….Taeyeon ahh...what are you doing now ? “ Jessica.

 

They have a warm yet family love dinner. They all enjoy and cherish every moment like this. Everyone having their own thought and fear. The fear that this moment will never long and they will lose one of their family member in someday.