She didn't remember me !

I'm Still Here ! Beside You

Continue Chapter 

Taeyeon on another hand…..tear now drop down like a river and her heart was broke to many pieces. The smile on her face now replaces by a dark aura and an expression of shocked….or for another word to be exactly…..The feeling of the one you loved stabs a knight right into your heart. The 3 word…..not less not more

 

“ Who….are…..you ? “ Finally, Jessica can split out something out of but she got some trouble about speaking.

 

Jessica innocently looking at everyone inside her room. Then her observation was disturbed by Darren. The younger boy tabbed her shoulder. Darren smiles gently and started to ask the older girl question.

 

“ It’s not a big deal if you don’t remember her “ Darren words making everyone taken back especially Taeyeon. The older girl eyes went wide.

 

“ What did this kid just said ??? Am I heard wrong or….. “ Taeyeon started to questioning herself but still keep looking at Jessica.

 

“ Dad...mom….can you come here “ Darren asked Mr. and Mrs Jung while holding both Jessica's shoulder.

 

“ So you said you don’t…..” Darren was cut off by Jessica

 

“ T - they….are….my…..parent….why…..don’t….I…..remember….them. Right…! Mom…..dad. “ Jessica still struggling to speak.

 

“ Sooyeon ah….you still remember me. Thank God ! “ Mrs.Jung happy tear rolling down to her cheek while giving her daughter a big bear hug.

 

“ Unnie….unnie….do you… “ Krystal asked was cut off

 

“ Yah….Jung….Soo….Jung….you...are... my dearest….sister... that...I...love...the most. “ Krystal pouted then hugged her sister tightly.

 

“ Do...you remember me Sooyeon noona ? “ Darren curious asked.

 

“ I - I….no ! “ Jessica lower her head while feeling guilty

 

“ I thought noona will remember me….but I also in the same situation with Taeyeon noona “ Darren smile a bitter smile

 

“ She doesn’t remember me at all….she only remember her family “ Taeyeon too...a bitter smile.

 

“ Jessi….do you remember me ? “ Tiffany asked with a pounding heart because she also scares Jessica will also don't remember them.

 

Taeyeon POV:

 

So...she doesn’t remember Fany too. Why ? Why do you need to do that God ?

 

I look back at Sooyeon and saw Darren still holding her shoulder. I can see her hand is shaking while look at Fany.

 

“ Sorry….I “ Sooyeon said while her tear starting to come out.

 

I want to hold on to her. I want her to hug me when she feel afraid of something. But too late….Darren has hugged her in his arm. I tried to hold my jealous.

 

Story View:

 

After for a while asking and answering….the finally result is Jessica only remember her family. About SoShi member and Darren….she didn’t remember anything about them.

 

“ Don’t feel guilty….you still have chance to remember all of us ! “ Darren said with a bitter smile.

 

“ I wish you will never get back your memories “ The younger thought

 

“ Yeah….Taeyeon you still have another chance to make her remember you and feel in love with you again. Don’t be afraid…..” Taeyeon promises to herself that she will make Jessica remember her.

 

All the SoShi members are very sad but they also promise to themselves that they will make Jessica memories back. While everyone still in their deep thought Jessica suddenly spoke.

 

“ So.. who... are.. you... to...me...before ? “ Jessica curious asked Darren who still holding her shoulder.

 

“ I - I…” The younger sutter for a while

 

“ Darren...say it….you have to do it….this is for Taeyeon and everyone sake….Darren ! “ the younger boy yelled at himself

 

“ I’m your….boyfriend ! “ Everyone shocked at what Darren just said.

 

“ Darren ! How can you…..” Tiffany shouted

 

Jessica looked at Tiffany then to Darren. The younger boy only hung his head low. Taeyeon shock expression still on her face…..her tears threaten to fall for any second soon.

 

“ What !!!! “ Jessica was shocked at first then she cautiously looked at the younger boy.   

 

“ We date for 2 years….but now you didn’t remember anything about me….about us….that sad ! “ The younger boy pretend to smile a bitter smile.

 

“ No...no...that can’t be….Sooyeon is mine….she is mine. No...no Sooyeon doesn't believe him. “ Taeyeon heart hurt like hell when she saw Jessica guilty face toward Darren.

 

“ I - I sorry….I...didnot remember….” Jessica was cut off by Sunny

 

“ Yah...Jung Jessica….Taeyeon is the only you lo…..” Sunny was cut off by Darren

 

“ I’m sorry for left you here alone…..I’m sorry….don’t worry I will not go anymore. I will spend the rest of my life to make you happy….Sooyeon ah ! “ Darren hugged the confused girl.

 

“ You !!!! “ Krystal also can’t hide her shock

 

“ They hate me because I left you here for too long but don’t worry I will do everything for you...only you ! “ Darren tighten the hug

 

***Thumppp***

 

A loud sound can be heard ….and they all looked at the direction where the sound came from. Their eyes went wide and shock. Taeyeon fell on the floor while covering her ear. Tears unconsciously drop down to the ground and the older girl starts to said in fear.

 

“ No...No…..it’s not true….no….” Her vision started to blurry.

 

“ Taeyeon-ah !!! “ Tiffany quickly bend down to help the falling girl.

 

Instead of answering Tiffany…Taeyeon stands up and rushed to the door. She quickly gets the hell out of this horrible nightmare but all she saw and heard….it’s true. The older doesn’t want to admit it but she have to….force to.

 

Everyone look at the open door then to Jessica. All SoShi member sent the deadly glare to Darren. Mr and Mrs Jung on another hand didn’t know what going on…..they don’t know how to react this truth….all the things that were happened in front of them as they just keep quiet.

 

After sent the deadly glare at the younger boy….the HellFany quickly chase after Taeyeon. Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Sunny follow after. Left Yoona, Sooyoung, and Seohyun there while still upset about the younger boy words.

 

“ Why does it hurt so much ? “ Everyone still in chaos but not one notice the frown clearly written on Krystal face. Her hand slowly approaches her heart as she patting it to calm her hurting heart down. She doesn’t know why….all she only knows is….this feeling….inside her hurt like hell.

 

Jessica POV:

 

Who is she ? Why is she crying ? Why she looks very depressed ? Is something happened to her ?

 

Taeyeon ! I heard this name before but why I can’t remember it clearly….Taeyeon !

 

A billion question popped out in my mind as I tried to answer all of them but….the only answer I got is….nothing !

 

Why my heart hurt so much when I saw that girl cry ? Did I and her very close before….I can’t remember anything about her. If she and I closed or, at least, knew each other before...why did she run away ?

 

Ahh….Now I remember I already have a boyfriend….!!!! I looked at the open door then turn to look at the person beside me. Who still holding my shoulder tightly…..yeah he also called…..my boyfriend.

 

But why I didn’t remember him….or at least something about him. Jung Sooyeon...your life know all mess….why you need to lost your memories.

 

Story View:  

 

While Jessica in her deep thought and doesn’t notice that everyone looked at her with worry face. The girl started to hold her head and shaking it hard. She tried to remember but nothing comes out from her head.

 

“ Noona ah….are you okay ! “ Darren quickly stopping the girl

 

“ I - I….don’t...know ! “ Jessica answer with a tired voice.

 

“ Don’t try to think or remember hard….just do it slowly…..now you need to rest. “ Darren help the tired girl lying back to the bed.

 

Yoona, Sooyoung, and Seohyun twinness the scene in front of them with the angry yet….sadness when they imagine how hurt their Taeyeon unnie right now. Yoona and Sooyoung just want to rush to the younger boy and hit him hard when all of their anger vanish. But unfortunately….they can’t do anything now….especially in front of Jessica. What will happen when Jessica saw them hitting her fake boyfriend.

 

Yoona and Sooyoung clench  their  teeth while their hand formed to fist. If they don’t have any control….who know what will happen. Seohyun only sign and patting her unnies back to calm them down. Deep inside….anger also awaken but...she can’t let it lost control. The younger girl using all of her talking skill to not making any mistake and spoke.

 

“ Seemed like Sica unnie was very tired….I think we need to get going ! “ Seohyun said while walking to her Sica unnie.

 

“ Unnie….I here represent all of them to congratulate you finally woke up. They seemed like still in shock so I decided to speak for them. We were very happy that you had woke up. And I hope you will remind healthy huh ! “ Seohyun said while hole the older girl hand.

 

“ You need to rest now….don’t try hard to remember who we are. Remember this, the important thing to us is you have woke up. We will try to get your memories back if you want but not know ! “ Seohyun walk back to Yoona and Sooyoung.

 

“ We will get going now Mr and Mrs Jung. See you later ! “ The 3 politely bow their head

 

“ Um...see you girls later and Taeyeo….” Mr.Jung was cut off by Yoona.

 

“ Thank you for your concern….we will do everything to help her ! “ Yoona show her bitter yet sadness smile.

 

They finally make it… get the hell out of that horrible room. They took a deep breath and back the dorm with the dead silent filled up on the car. No one dare to talk….but the only thing they can think about know is Taeyeon. They wonder what happened to their unnie….they feeling hurt like hell….how about Taeyeon….how hurt she was in now ?

 

On Taeyeon side:

 

When the older got the hell out of the room. She rush to the rooftop and collapsed because of her weakness body. She kneeling down with the head hung low….tear wetted the flat floor of the rooftop. She gapes for air due by crying and the water running out if her nose making her hard to breath.

 

Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Sunny rushed to her and hugged the fragile girl tightly

 

“ Taeyeon-ah….don’t cry...please don’t cry “ Tiffany patted the girl back

 

“ I - I…..it’s *sob* hard to *sob* me to….breath...I hate *sob* this feeling “ Taeyeon sobbing hard

 

“ Everything will be okay Tae…..be strong “ Sunny wiped the older tears away

 

“ She….she doesn’t remember me and…. She *sob*...she has  *sob* boyfriend now ! “ Taeyeon holds her heart tightly to keep it not to get out of her body.

 

“ Shiii…..don’t cry ! “ Tiffany also started to sobbing.

 

“ It’s hurt…. *sob* hurt like hell….please *sob* help me….please help  *sob* me out of this hell. Please keep it *sob* away from me ! “ Taeyeon hugged Tiffany while the younger did the same.

 

“ We hurt too Taeyeon...but what we gonna do now ! I don’t want to see you cry….what should I help you when I still doesn’t know how to help myself “ Everyone thought

 

After 20 minutes of crying and sobbing...they were all dead tired and Taeyeon now sleeping peacefully in Tiffany and Sunny embrace. Yuri and Hyoyeon help the 3 girls stand up and carried Taeyeon back to the car. The cold of the first day of November sent the chill deep down to their skin.


“ Everyone said, when you and the one you love got separate….no matter how far you guys are. Fate always doing its job is bring you guys back together. No one can change what Fate has arranged. Someday the one you love will come back to you. “

 

But I’m doubted of it….all I know is she didn’t remember me at all.

 

Hi guys ! 

Here we go....know you guys know what I have said about some chapter before right ! Taeyeon and Darren will have a big fight. Will Taeyeon lose or Darren. Who will get the ice princess Jung Sooeyeon heart? Let you guys know that Mr and Mrs Jung kind of stand between the 2....they didn't side to everyone. Now they very let Jessica decide what she wants

Thank for subscribing! Please comment hehehe :))