Getting to know you

Lies...Love...Lost...

 

[3 years ago]

"Lee Minho" Selina mouthed and smiled and gingerly opened the pink velvet box she was holding. Inside, she found a pink envelop that read "To my Angel" and underneath she found a pair a pink ballet shoes.

 

Delighted, she quickly opened the envelop and it read...

 

Dearest Selina, you may not know me, but I know you. During one of your rehearsals I noticed that your practice shoes were worn out and so I bought a pair to replace them. I hope my actions are not offending and it is just a gift from someone who admires you and your art.

 

Love,

Your Admirer.

 

Smiling as she read his letter, Selina quickly tried on the shoes and started dancing a bit of her routine in the grand hall of the Seoul Concert Hall.

 

Unknown to her, he was standing at a distance watching her every move and was pleased at her reaction.

 

"I'm glad I made your day, my angel" he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Current Time]

"Selina, how did you find the ballet?" Mrs Choi asked, snapping Selina back to reality. "It was great," Selina replied quickly as she tried to regain her composure.

 

Gesturing to her son, Mrs Choi said,"Minho, why not you be a gentleman and bring Selina around. It's her first time in Korea and we don't want her to get lost do we?"

 

Being a gentleman he was and a great actor, Minho plastered on a smile and gestured to Selina to take his arm which Selina courteously accepted.

 

[Minho's POV]

Man, why is my Mum making me do this? What if I get seen by the paparazzi? Manager-hyung will not be pleased.

 

[Selina's POV]

Oh man, why must I do this? What if I bump into someone familiar? Then they would start questioning me about this new guy and ask about Minho.

 

Despite their concerns, the new couple started moving about as Minho graciously played tour guide. He tried his best to seem cultured and tried to talk as much about ballet as he knew. His lack of knowledge was evident but Selina was greatly amused by his effort.

 

"I see, you seem to know alot?" Selina said.

 

Touching his hair in nervousness, Minho chuckled,"Well, I do know a thing or two."

 

"So what are your interests then?" Selina suddenly asked. Looking a little bewildered by her sudden question, Minho blabbered,"Ballet, didn't you know."

 

Chuckling, Selina nodded. "Tough guy, I meant what are your REAL interests, not what your mother likes silly."

 

Shocked by her candidness, Minho let out a smile, a genuine smile. A first for the entire evening.

 

"Erm...I like soccer, playing video games with my hyungs and reading."

 

Nodding Selina replied,"Then why are you here? Shouldn't you be somewhere else?"

 

Minho responded,"Well, you know my Mum, erm..." when Selina cut in, "I get it, you don't have to explain. It seems we've both in the same situation then,"

 

Shocked by her empathy, Minho wanted to know more about this beautiful lady in front of him. "But I thought you liked the Ballet?" he questioned.

 

"Yes, I used to, but I don't anymore," Selina replied slowly.

 

"Why?" Minho asked.

 

"Well...erm..." Selina tried to form her reply but...

 

*Flash* *Click*

Suddenly a hoard of cameras went off and people started to surround her and Minho.

 

"Minho, is this your new girlfriend?" a man asked.

 

"What about Yuri?" another asked.

 

"Minho, do the other SHINee members know about this?" yet another asked.

 

Selina was shocked at all the attention she got while Minho's face darken. He quickly shoved them away and pulled Selina out of there.

 

[Minho's POV]

Crap, the press will have a field day!!! I can just imagine what tomorrow's headlines are!

 

[Selina's POV]

Who is he? Who's Yuri? Who's SHINee?

 

Outside~

 

"Erm, I'm sorry about just now. It must have scared you huh?" Minho sheepishly said.

 

"It's ok, I guess you're famous then?" Selina tried to smile to break the awkward situation they were in.

 

"You mean you don't know who I am? Minho's eyes widen.

 

"Erm, you're rich young master Choi Minho? Anything else that I should know?" Selina questioned.

 

"Erm...nothing...nothing at all" Minho replied.

 

[Minho's POV]

Crap, is this for real, a girl that doesn't know my status as the rapper of SHINee. One who doesn't give a damn about my money, since she's rich too and one who doesn't go crazy like all the other fans! Selina Ren, what are you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys, just a short update. I'll try to add more Yuri into the next chapter k. Please comment!!!

 

love

Diva