New Beginnings

Lies...Love...Lost...

 

" Jiaxuan, promise me you'll live well," a voice whispered.

"No, you promised that you'll never leave me! How can you break your promise now?" she replied as she pulled him closer as tears rolled down.

Grabbing her hand, his weak voice said,"Promise me Jiaxuan! Promise me that'll you'll be happy!". Sensing his body was getting colder, Selina

started shaking him."No, I'll never be happy without you....Baby, listen to me, don't sleep, Baby hang in there..wake up, did you hear me! MINHO yah~"

"Somebody, help! Call an ambulance! " Selina pleaded as feared that she would lose the love of her life forever. "Minho, stay with me. don't sleep, stay with me, you'll be all right you hear me!"

"MINHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Waking up from her nightmare, Selina heaved a sigh of relief. "It's just a dream" she thought to herself. Rubbing her temples, she reached for the bottle of aspirin at her bedside and popped two tablets to soothe her trobbing head. "Minho...aish, when will I ever be fread from this memory" she thought as a tear threatened to escape.

"Ring ring"  her phone buzzed and the caller id flashed "Mother"

"Oh God, not her" Selina cursed under her breath and reluctantly picked up her phone. "Hi Mom, what's up?" Selina tried to be nice, after all that person was her birth mother. "Selina, my baby, don't you think it's time that you stop throwing your tantrum and come back home?" Mrs Ren sweetly sang into the phone. Rolling her eyes, Selina tried "Mom, haven't we talked about this before?". "Ok ok, since we haven't met for a long time, how about we spend some quality time together? I know you've always like the Russian Ballet and since they'll be coming to town, I've bought tickets to watch them together. I've mailed to your house already, be sure to turn up we don't want to be a bad host do we?" Mrs Ren instructed.

Saying her goodbyes kindly, Selina tore open the envelop infront of her. It read " The Russian Ballet company presents- Swan Lake". Staring at the ticket, her heart became heavy and she clenched her chest, "Why, do you not escape my dreams or my memories? I know it was my fault, will you ever forgive me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom, why are we going to watch this sissy thing?" Minho bellowed into his phone. "Now, now dearie, ballet isn't a sissy thing! It's a very cultured genre of dance. So give it try ok." Mrs Choi tried to pursuade her second son. "Mom, don't you think I don't know what you're trying to do ok. It's a match-making session that is being sugar coated by this so-called ballet! Mom, didn't I tell you that I already have a girlfriend and she goes by the name of Kwon Yuri!" Minho shouted at the top of his voice. " Choi Minho, as your mother, I order you to go for the Russian Ballet. I will not take no for an answer. If you don't, I'll see to it that you'll never see Ms Kwon Yuri every again and you can forget about continuing your activities with SHINee!" with that she delievered her ultimatum.

"!" Minho cursed and threw his phone across the room.

"What is it honey?" a pair of tender hands encircled his slender waist.

Turning to face her, he replied calmly " Yuri-noona, it's nothing" and kissed her forehead.

"I'll never submit to her will, never" he thought and pulled Yuri tighter into his embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers, I hope you like this first chapter. Do comment k and show me lots of love =)