Chapter 9

A Blessing In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Disclaimer- I do not own Boys Over Flowers or any of its characters! All rights belong to their respective owners! I’m only a fan that didn’t quite get the ending I wanted so I decided to write my own version of it :D

Now that’s said: Have fun reading and please leave a comment! (I’d be very thankful!)

 

After nearly two weeks of nearly not seeing Jan-Di, of course he had seen her in and around his home, but he meant more the doing something together part, he couldn’t stand it anymore and knocked on her closed door. It took her some seconds before she opened the door and when she did, Ji-Hoo had the impression that for a split second his heart had stopped beating. While she was dressed all casually, her hair up in a messy bun, she looked absolutely lovely.

“I haven’t really seen or talked to you in nearly two weeks. You’ve practically stayed in that same room for two weeks…don’t you want to do something else for a change? We could do something together? Tomorrow night?”, Ji-Hoo blurted out and as he saw how her eyes seemed to widen he instantly regretted the things he had said. Had he gone to far? ‘I know I’ve promised her that I would wait…but…did I really go too far?’, he asked himself as he looked at her.

“You’re right…what do you have in mind?”, she asked him and let him enter her room. Instantly he noticed the small changes in her room. She had reorganized it, she had hung pictures on the wall and changed the curtains to a more feminine color.

“Well I actually hadn’t thought of anything until now, I just figured I’d knock on your door and that’s basically it”, Ji-Hoo admitted while chuckling.

“Let’s go to the cinema!”, Jan-Di exclaimed with sudden excitement and ran over to her desk, getting the laptop and coming back to the bed where Ji-Hoo was sitting in his usual spot.

“There are some really great movies out at the moment! I have to admit that I have three favorites – would you want to watch one of these three?”, she asked him while pointing at the screen of her laptop. Ji-Hoo pointed on one of those, having secretly wanted to see that one as well.

“Great choice! That was my favorite by the way…”, Jan-Di told him while glancing at her watch, mumbling things that Ji-Hoo couldn’t make out.

“If we get ready now, we could be there at eight and we’d have enough time to even get some snacks before the movie starts!”, she exclaimed with a bright grin and dashed to her closet, literally ripping the doors open and for a split second Ji-Hoo feared that the doors would come off.

“What do you mean now? You want to go out now? Like…right now?!”, he demanded with quite some surprise, thinking that she might be playing a joke on him.

“Of course now! Why? Don’t you want to?”

“No, no! I’m fine with that – just hadn’t expected you to be so willing to go out…”, Ji-Hoo admitted, swiftly getting up from her bed and hobbled as fast as he could to her door. He was nearly out of the door when he suddenly realized something that made him feel utterly uncomfortable. “Jan-Di?”

“Yes?”

“I…actually don’t have any other possibility but to wear sweatpants. All my other pants are too…tight to wear over the cast”, he admitted and felt embarrassed that he hadn’t thought about buying some more formal pants to wear in his new state.

“So? I don’t see the problem in that, Ji-Hoo. Actually…let’s make it a sweatpants evening! Actually make it a lazy night! Let’s jus

Please log in to read the full chapter