Chapter 5

A Blessing In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Disclaimer- I do not own Boys Over Flowers or any of its characters! All rights belong to their respective owners! I’m only a fan that didn’t quite get the ending I wanted so I decided to write my own version of it :D

Now that’s said: Have fun reading and please leave a comment! (I’d be very thankful!)

 

 

 

Boston

Gu Jun-Pyo was utterly furious. He couldn’t believe that Jan-Di had ended things between them so simply, as if their story, their love, their relationship had never meant something to her. Thinking about it, he was sure that it actually never did. That he, the great Gu Jun-Pyo, had been fooled by her, by a mere commoner. He wanted to smash things. He wanted to beat someone up when he thought about her. But he wouldn’t stoop so low, not for a commoner.

While this was already brining intense feelings of rage, just thinking about his mother, how she’d say ‘I told you so’, oh that brought his blood to boil. He felt ashamed even, he had fought his mother so many times because of Jan-Di. And for what? For getting dumped at the airport so she could run to his best friend.

Jun-Pyo gulped down the shot in front of him and signaled for the bartender to refill it. The alcohol was burning his throat, but right at that moment he cherished this feeling. The more he actually thought about the entire situation he was in, the more he got the impression that they had actually never meant to be. Jan-Di and him had been in love, he was sure of it, even if it appeased him more to think the opposite. He knew that for a certain period of time…there was something, something intense between them. But there was also something between Jan-Di and Ji-Hoo, he just knew it. While he liked to think that there was nothing between them while Jan-Di and him were together, he had the feeling that they were always ‘on the edge’ of something. There was a permanent tension between them.

He could’ve gone on and one about those two, but he suddenly felt a hand upon his shoulders. He turned around in his seat and came face to face with a good-looking woman. She had shiny, black hair and mesmerizing green eyes.

“Hey there”, she seductively whispered into his ear and Gu Jun-Pyo couldn’t help but to smile at her.

 

 

Seoul

“Does your leg still hurt a lot?”, Jan-Di asked Ji-Hoo, putting the book she was reading to the side and looking at him. He had been fidgeting for quite some time on the couch they were sharing and she had to admit that it was distracting her and annoying her – a lot.

“A bit, but I took some medication. It just needs time to start its effects. But…there’s actually something else”, Ji-Hoo sheepishly admitted.

“What is it?”, Jan-Di asked with interest, going as far as leaning a bit forward.

“My leg… it’s so itchy it’s driving me crazy!”, Ji-Hoo exclaimed and tried to scratch his leg, which wasn’t much of a success. He huffed in annoyance and threw his head back on the armrest.

Jan-Di had never seen him so relaxed and uncontrolled. He didn’t seem to constantly hold back what he wanted to say or do like he normally did. If anything, it seemed like the fact that he was injured and not able to walked around and do the things he normally would. Jan-Di had to admit to herself that she found that trait…cute. But at the same time she also felt bad for thinking about Ji-Hoo like this. She had basically just called off her engagement and now she was thinking about another man? Not just any other man…but her first love.

“Jan-Di? Are you okay?”, Ji-Hoo asked with worry laced

Please log in to read the full chapter