Chapter 4

A Blessing In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Disclaimer- I do not own Boys Over Flowers or any of its characters! All rights belong to their respective owners! I’m only a fan that didn’t quite get the ending I wanted so I decided to write my own version of it :D This said, I’d like to give you some information: 1. This is only my second kdrama fanfiction I’m writing, so please bear with any kinds of errors I might make concerning Korean culture etc.; 2. You will find this exact same story on another website called: www.fanfiction.net under the exact same username! This is because I normally write and publish my stories on that website and I only recently found out that they too have some kdrama ff’s! However, if you find this story on any other website then it is a counterfeit and plagiarized!

Now that’s said: Have fun reading and please leave a comment! (I’d be very thankful!)

 

 

Ji-Hoo couldn’t believe his ears. Had he really just heard Jan-Di saying those words? Was it real or was it just once again a dream? He pinched his arm and immediately had to put his own hand in front of his mouth. He wanted to curse himself for doing such a childish thing. He waited for his grandfather to start speaking again, before he quietly walked back to his room, cursing the crutches to be so loud. But thankfully he quietly and safely made it back to his room, without being discovered by either his grandfather or Jan-Di.

Once there he let himself down on his bed and simply stared out of the window.

He had been sleeping, but a headache woke him up. He had hobbled with his crutches to the kitchen, when he noticed light coming from his office. As it was the beginning of winter, it was getting dark rather early and apart from the light coming from his bedroom and the kitchen, it was entirely dark in the house – except for the office. As he approached it he heard someone talking and it turned out to be Jan-Di. He wanted to walk away, really, but when he heard his name being said several times…he felt compelled to listen. And that’s when he heard her admission. Jan-Di…loved him. After all these years…he finally heard these words coming from ! And she told it to his grandfather!

Ji-Hoo didn’t quite know if he should jump around in happiness (he liked to ignore in that scenario that he actually couldn’t jump thanks to his cast) or pinch himself again and again. Then of course he started to wonder why she was telling these things to his grandfather and not to him! Well, if he were honest with himself, he did know why. He himself found it rather strange that she was proclaiming her love for him, when he didn’t even know what the current status of Jan-Di’s and Junpyo’s relationship was.

“Looking at you it seems like you heard something”, a voice resounded behind Ji-Hoo and he jumped a little, feeling his face getting red at the words and implications of his grandfather.

“I didn’t mean to listen…”, Ji-Hoo admitted and felt sudden shame and guilt rise in him. “I went to the kitchen to get some water and I noticed light coming from under my office door.”

His grandfather nodded and took a seat next to him on the bed. While Ji-Hoo and his grandfather had rekindled their relationship and were on good terms now, Ji-Hoo still felt weird and awkward when he was sitting so near to him. 

“I told her to sleep in the guestroom she previously occupied here”, his grandfather told him and proceeded to look at his hands in his lap. “She is very exhausted, both physically and mentally, Ji-Hoo. She needed some time away from her troubles. About what you heard…don’t confront her on it just yet. I know what you’ve heard, I can very well figure out what

Please log in to read the full chapter