Chapter 1

A Blessing In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Disclaimer- I do not own Boys Over Flowers or any of its characters! All rights belong to their respective owners! I’m only a fan that didn’t quite get the ending I wanted so I decided to write my own version of it :D This said, I’d like to give you some information: 1. This is only my second kdrama fanfiction I’m writing, so please bear with any kinds of errors I might make concerning Korean culture etc.; 2. You will find this exact same story on another website called: www.fanfiction.net under the exact same username! This is because I normally write and publish my stories on that website and I only recently found out that they too now have some kdrama ff’s! However, if you find this story on any other website then it is a counterfeit and plagiarized! 3. As of now I haven’t written the end of this story – actually I haven’t written much of this story yet, so I might need some time to update. 4. I do not plan to let the other characters of the show have much influence in this story – in fact it might even happen, that they will hardly ever appear. 5. This goes for Gu Jun-Pyo as well. 6. Jan-Di and Ji-Hoo WILL end up together.

Now that’s said: Have fun reading and please leave a comment! (I’d be very thankful!) ^^

 

 

“Gu Jun-Pyo! What’s the matter?”, Jan-Di demanded with worry edged in her expression. She couldn’t fathom who might’ve called Jun-Pyo at such an hour and especially why he suddenly seemed so desperate to reach their gate as soon as possible.

“Gu Jun-Pyo!”, Jan-Di exclaimed once more and freed herself from Jun-Pyo’s grip on her arm. “Yah!”

“Fine! There was an accident, but it shouldn’t be too serious”, Jun-Pyo answered grudgingly and tried to continue his way towards their gate. But Jan-Di stubbornly refused to even move an inch.

“Who? Who was in an accident?”, Jan-Di demanded her voice caring an air of panic – which was most uncommon for her. She was the fighter, she was the strong girl that didn’t let fear reign her. But she had a bad feeling, a very, very bad feeling.

A peculiar emotion flickered in Jun-Pyo’s eyes before he answered her. “Ji-Hoo. He had a motorcycle accident. But apparently he’s fine. Woo-Bin and Yi-Jung are with him, so there’s no need for us to miss our flight to America”, Jun-Pyo spoke coldly, trying to pull Jan-Di with him.

Jan-Di was too shocked to move, too shocked to say anything at all. She had feared that it was Ji-Hoo who had gotten into an accident. She couldn’t quite say why, but as soon as she had heard the word ‘accident’, his face had come up in her mind and she felt an undeniable pang in her chest. For a second she had feared that Jun-Pyo would tell her…that her Ji-Hoo wasn’t there anymore.

“Are you coming?”, Jun-Pyo asked seemingly annoyed and pulled on her arm, Jan-Di, still in a state of shock, could only follow. She was dazed, she couldn’t understand why Jun-Pyo was suddenly being so cold towards his best friend, towards his brother. The F4 were known to hold together whatever happened, so why was he being so uninterested when his best friend just had a motorcycle accident?

It took them several more minutes to reach their gate and they had spent the entire way in complete silence. Jun-Pyo had been dragging Jan-Di all the way there, but even then he didn’t say a single word – neither did

Please log in to read the full chapter