Together

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Today I was sooo happy after what happened yesterday, I can't believe Jungkook did that... I think he really likes me.

 

I've been searching for Yugyeom the whole day but I didn't find him until class was over. I finally spotted him at the entrance.

 

"What's up?" Yugyeom asked as soon as he looked at me. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah I guess..." he mumbled. I looked down feeling guilty, "Yeri, I want to tell you something" Yugyeom looked at me in the eyes and I looked back a little hesitant.

 

We started walking together.

 

"Do you remember the day we first saw each other? You dropped your love letter for Jungkook" he suddenly stated. My cheeks went instantly red. "You read it? Wow", I felt like cursing to myself with embarrassment. "Yea.... sorry" Yugyeom apologised scratching the back of his head. "You don't have to say anything about you and Jungkook... I knew since the beginning that you liked him"

 

I gulped and nodded. "But I'm really sorry for what he did though..." I mumbled. He put a hand in my shoulder, "It's fine..." Yugyeom nodded and I smiled. "He's coming, see you later!" Yugyeom started running away to a group of guys that I guessed were his friends. I felt Jungkook putting his arm around my shoulders.

 

Oh god... I’m still not used to this, I swear. Are we dating now?

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter