Worried

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Yeri's POV

 

The next days I was feeling better but still bothered by what happened with Jungkook. We stopped talking like friends, he acted like I didn't exist at all, so I did just like him.

 

I'm not in the mood to talk to him and get an explanation. Why is he even mad at me? What did I do to him? He's the one who acted like a jerk and even made fun of my letter. I don't understand his behaviour, and it's worrying me that we might not be how we used to before. When I was walking out of school I realised my bag wasn't heavy at all. I checked inside and I was right when I thought I left my book inside the classroom.

 

I rushed in again and I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked at him and bowed saying sorry but I didn't wait for a response and kept running. Thankfully the classroom was still open and I took my book panting.

 

I walked out relieved. I was stopped by a tap on my shoulder. "Hey" he said. He was tall, slim and looked friendly. I nodded my head and showed a smile. "Hi?"

 

"You dropped this just now"

 

He handled me a little paper. "Oh" I face palmed. It was my letter for Jungkook again. Why is it always falling around? "Thank you"

 

I hope he didn't read... the pink colour of the paper is already embarrassing. "No problem... my name is Yugyeom"

 

"Nice to meet y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter