Childish

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

The next day I was greeted by Yugyeom again. The other girls started sending me weird looks, specially Joohyun. They probably think I'm falling for him and forgetting about Jungkook, uh? ... That looks like a dream, a dream that will never happen.

 

I already miss being with Jungkook. Is this how love works? No matter how many times he hurts me I can't be mad at him for too long. Sounds crazy but I need him in my life, I guess.

 

"Yeri ah" Irene called gesturing me to come with her hand. I picked up all my stuff and rushed out of my classroom. "What?" I asked Irene. "Who is that guy you were talking with this morning?" she half whispered, as if she was asking me for drugs. "Yugyeom... from  class D"

 

"Ah..." she nodded. We had a long eye contact and she then hit me in the shoulder playfully. "Do you like Yugyeom?" Irene asked. I really thought about it, but all I saw in my head was Jungkook.

 

Suddenly I saw Jungkook walking pass the corridor and he was just some centimetres away. He talked with his classmates and before I could answer Irene his laugh filled my ears. He laughed hysterically and hit the guy next to him. Perhaps, is he pretending? It sounded so forced. "No" I smiled. I took a last glance at Jungkook and he really acted like I was invisible.

 

God... I want to hate him, I want to say that I hate Jeon Jungkook for what he's doing, but I can't.

 

I noticed Irene throwing a disapproval look to Jungkook. "I think he heard us" she mumbled. "It's ok" I shrugged and sighed.

 

When class was over Yugyeom was waiting for me outside. I really think he's interested in me, or maybe he's using me for something else?

 

"Hey Yeri ah, let's go home ok?" I heard someone saying from behind me.

 

Someone I didn't expect to hear... Jungkook. Go home with you? What did he just say? I thought he was mad at me. I took a glance at Yugyeom before turning around to look at Jungkook. I couldn't help but send him a confused yet annoyed face, but I walked towards Yugyeom after that. I greeted him with a smile.

 

"Ready?" he asked. I was about to respond when someone stopped me. "Sorry, she's already going with me"

 

I looked at Jungkook startled. He put his arm around my shoulders and I was a little uncomfortable. "No, she's going with me" Yugyeom protested. I couldn't understand what was happening. Why is Jungkook suddenly acting like this when all he's done lately is ignore me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter