Rejected

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi went where I told her, and I was trembling, to be honest.

 

A part of me was sure Seulgi wouldn't accept him, but in the other hand I didn't want to be so sure or have hopes, because I would get hurt in the end just like yesterday. 

 

After some minutes eating lunch, Seulgi came back a little tense.

 

I looked at her but quickly turned to my food again. She sat next to me.

 

"Why didn't you tell me?"

 

That was the first thing she said in my ear. I just made a face shrugging. I hear her sighing.

 

"I rejected him" she said.

 

It made me really happy, but I was still sad.

 

"You don't have to say no just because I like him Seulgi..." I told her, looking into her eyes.

 

Seulgi made a disgusted face. "Yeri ah, there is nothing I like about Jungkook. We are just friends, nothing romantic"

 

I smiled sad with the food inside my cheeks, you could see a bulge in them. For a moment I think my eyes were teary. I just felt pitiful.

 

The boys asked where is Jungkook, but none of us said anything, we shrugged.

 

In the evening, all the girls hung out and found out what happened between Jungkook, Seulgi and I, she spit it out although I didn't want to talk about it.

 

They all looked at me disappointed, specially Irene. I made a bored face, just because. I am really bored of Jungkook and I want them to ignore this and talk about other things while we did our homework.

 

To my surprise, Jungkook texted me. He wanted to meet me at his house. I live with my parents but he lives alone.

 

I told the girls and they wished me to do well and hoped good things happened. I thanked them.

 

I dressed nicely and arrived at his house scared.

 

He looked sick and had a tissue in his hand when he oppened the door. I smiled, as if I was fine.

 

He smiled too and let me in.

 

"So... what happened?" I asked as we sat in the couch.

 

Jungkook sighed

 

"She rejected me... do you think I did something wrong?" he said.

 

I made a fake sad face.

 

"I don't know... maybe you are not his style. Nothing personal" I comforted him.

 

He nodded with an unsatisfied face and opened a can of drink. I kept smiling sweetly with my hands on my knees.

 

I saw he checked me from head to toe and it made me really uncomfortable, I didn't know what he was thinking. What if he hates me now?

 

"Now I'm embarrassed to see her again" he said, sipping the drink. "Do you want some?"

 

"She told me she sees you as a friend, nothing more. You don't have to feel bad" I explained. "And yes please?"

 

He handled me a can.

 

"Can we play?" he asked.

 

"Sure" I said exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter