FINAL

THE REAL OF YOU

THE REAL OF YOU

OC/Jeonghan

 

(OC’s POV)

Finally the day was coming. Since this morning, i’m busy choosing clothes which i will wear. No. I’m not going to blind date or something like that. It’s the ‘imagination dating’. Sound weird and a bit creepy but it’s true. And only fangirl understand about this.

My name is Kim Hyerim. #1 TRASH of Seventeen especially Kwon Soonyoung a.k.a Hoshi. I’ve been waiting for them to debut about 2 years? And when their company told us if Seventeen will debut with 13 members, i was the happiest person in the world at that time.

About today, Seventeen had their goodbye stage of their second mini album promotion. It’s a bit sad for me, cause in this promotion, i just attended their stage about two times. The college life just try to kill me slowly. This is the last day of their promotion, and luckily i have a night lecture so i can meet them even just for the mini fanmeet before the stage.

“OH MY GOD! BANNER!” i shouted.

“Noona! Stop shouting! It’s annoying you know” my brother said.

He’s Kim Heejun. The most annoying boy i’ve ever know. Even he’s my brother, he never act like a brother for sure.

“Heejun-a. Tell mom if i’m gonna get home at the middle of night, you know. Night lecture.” I said when i packed my stuffs.

“Lecture? Are you kidding me? You’re going to meet that 13 dorks right?” he said. I hit his head and he’s wincing in pain.

“Don’t forget to tell mommy or you will die! I love you Kim Heejun!”

Now here i’am. Waiting for the bus for a couple minutes and never stop smiling. I hope no one thinks i’m crazy or-

“The Bus! Let’s meet my 13 kids! Wait for me” i shouted

---

(Author’s POV)

Hyerim looked so happy. She’s even laughing and her seat-mate was like ‘This girl look so weird’. She hugged her banner.The KWON HOSHI JJANG banner. It’s like she’s imagining something or what else. But of course it’s about Seventeen.

About 30 minutes, the bust stopped near the broadcasting building. Hyerim walk quickly to the backyard where Seventeen mini fanmeeting ‘held’. There are so many Seventeen’s fans who wait there. Hyerim decided to sit in the middle row, so she can see the boys. Hyerim is quite short, so if she’s at the back, she opnly can see other’s back.

“Kim Hyerim?” someone called her name.

Hyerim turned around and captured a girl looking at her with a smile on her face. She’s guessing who is her.

“Wait... Ahn Yeseol? Oh my God! You’re coming too?” she said and hit that girl’s arm.

“Akh. Of course. I thought you will leave the boys cause of your college life”

“It’s impossible. I will not you know. How can i leave them. And if i levae them, how about Hoshi? Who will make a money for him? Hehe”

“You’re so funny Hyerim-a. Oh the boys!”

The crowd was going crazy as the boys walk approaching them. There are sound of cameras everywhere. Fans’s screaming fill the yard. The boys greeted their fans so friendly. Like they know all of their fans. Kim Hyerim keep shouting Hoshi Hoshi about a hundred times when the boy named Hoshi dancing, singing or just talking.

“Hyerim-a. Yoon Jeonghan kill every girl” said Yeseol

“He’s so pretty oh my God! How can. I feel like i’m not worth to called a girl when i see him.” Hyerim said.

It’s about 30 minutes the boys greet their fans. After that, the boys back to the venue. But, they prepared some snacks for the fans who came to their broadcast mini fanmeet. Hyerim and Yeseol queue up to get their snacks. It just a banana milk and chocopie. But there is sticker that made by the member of Seventeen so it seems so special for the fangirls.

“Kim Mingyu’s art is so amazing.Oh look goosebumps!” Hyerim said

“Boyfriend material” Yeseol said

“Wait. What time is it?”

“It’s 17:00. Why Hyerim-a?”

“I have to go now. Nice to meet you Yeseol-a” she said and hug Yeseol

“Auw. Night lecture? Can you just miss it once. Today is the boys’s goodbye stage”

“I can’t. So sorry. Hope you enjoy the stage. Bye Ahn Yeseol” Hyerim said and she’s leave the yard.

Hyerim looked search for something in her bag. For the second time, she forget to bring her glasses. She’s still searching for it hope she can find it in her bag. But no. She’s really forget to bring it. And she’s remember if when she was put her make up on, she put her glasses on her desk.

“You’re so stupid Kim Hyerim!” she said and hit her head.

When she looked at her right side, she saw someone. She feels like she know that person. Grey long hair, and-

“Jeonghan?” she said while squinting to clarify if that person is Jeonghan.

That boy looked around and Hyerim hiding in a place that Jeonghan can’t see. He seems take something out of his pocket. Hyerim still observe everything he do. dropped open when she find out what Jeonghan hold now. It’s cigarettes.

Jeonghan is Seventeen member. He’s known as the prettiest member in Seventeen. He is long-haired boy. And sometimes people misundertood when Jeonghan going out with members. They thinks if Jeonghan is a girl. So fans consider him as a ‘mom’ in Seventeen. He known as an angel Jeonghan. He is so kind to everyone.

But now, Hyerim saw him hold a cigarettes, like no! It’s not Jeonghan she know. Even Jeonghan is legal to smoking cause he is an adult, but it’s not Jeonghan she know. Hyerim take out her phone to take a picture of it. She want to tell Yeseol. Just Yeseol not everyone. Cause she dont want if Jeonghan’s name going bad cause of her.

She hold her phone, and her hand so shaky. She looked at her phone, and she can saw Jeonghan started to burn his cigarette. But, unfortunately for Hyerim, Jeonghan find out if she’s looked at him. Jeonghan panicked and dropped the cigarette from his hand and approaching Hyerim who froze with her phone in her hand.

“No please no. Dont come to me Yoon Jeonghan” Hyerim whispered to herself.

Jeonghan grabbed Hyerim’s phone and dragged Hyerim to the quiet place. Hyerim keep quiet and dont dare to look at Jeonghan. It feels like a dream. No. It’s nightmare. They’re just 15 cm apart. Jeonghan’s right hand blocked Hyerim. And Hyerim keep looking at her phone (Jeonghan left hand) and hold tight the KWON HOSHI JJANG banner.

“Kwon Hoshi? You’re our fans right.” Jeonghan said and smirked.

“That... Eu...Oh... That” Hyerim said and still not looking at Jeonghan who is observing her now.

“You saw everything right?”

“Huh? Uh (Yes)”

“What’s your name?”

“Kim... Kim Hyerim”

“I have to lock your mouth now right?” he said and make his face closer to Hyerim’s.

Hyerim still quiet and look away, even she want to look at Jeonghan like ‘it can be the best day for you Kim Hyerim, Seventeen’s member stand 10cm apart from you and you’re just standing still’

“Be my assistant for three months. I don’t want to hear a rejection from you.” Jeonghan whispered to her ear.

‘Assistant?’ she think.

Now she know. She’s the luckiest girl ever, or semi-unlucky. She know the real of Jeonghan, it’s their secret maybe. But how can she trapped in this situation?

 

-END-