Repeat

The Only Royal For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Guess who's back? I know that I haven't updated this story in two years (wow!) but, I still tried. I don't think I can abandon this story. So, to the ones that stayed, thanks and enjoy the chapter. I will try to update more from now on.

Darkness. All I see is darkness. Until, I hear the voice of the one I love the most.

 

“Yoona. Yoona, wake up. It’s me, Yuri,” the stranger says. I open my eyes to see Yuri. My lovable knight in shining armor. Without a second thought, I sit straight up and hug her, as it was the last time that I would see her. I pulled away and looked at the shock look on Yuri’s face. She looked away with red cheeks and I start to giggle at her blushing. She glares at me and stands up and reaches out her hand for me to get up. I carefully take it and she smiles.

 

“Princess, it’s time to go to the ball,” says Yuri. This moment of bliss starts to fade as I remember the events that would follow, if we went. With urgent eyes, I grasp the sleeve of Yuri’s suit and urged her to stay. She looked at me with confusion and tugged me towards the door. I whipped my arm away from her and suddenly declared, “Yuwree~ I feel sick~ Can I not go to the ball?” I tried my hardest stay, I even tried to be cute, so we wouldn’t go. Yuri had her eyes open wide, she turned her face away and buried it in her arm. But, I saw a little smile.

 

She looked back at me, trying to be composed and wore a teasing smile, “You don’t look sick, princess.” I could see her look me up and down. I fake coughed and smiled, “I don’t know Yul. I seem pretty sick.” She laughed and pulled me towards the bed. She sat me down and cunningly said, “I’m not sure about sick, but I’m sure that you’re pretty. Since, you’re ‘sick’, lay down and I’ll go inform your father’s messenger before he goes.” She started walking away from the bed, but I was still terrified of losing her again. I unconsciously held her hand to prevent her from leaving, and I tugged her back, “Stay. Stay here with me, I’m sure my father would be okay with me missing the ball once.” She quietly, but slowly came back to the bed and crawled into the bed with me. She turned away from me.

 

I put my hand on her shoulder and turned her towards me. She looked at me and raised her hand. She traced my face and we just stood there and stared at each other, like we were stuck in the moment. I smiled at her and held her hand that was on my cheek. I caressed her hand and closed my eyes, relishing in the moment that we have together. Before I knew, I was slowly succumbing to sleep. But, throughout the darkness, I heard a soft voice whispering, “Now I know, I’m in love with you.” And after, I fell asleep.

 

I woke up to the sound of screaming and I knew that it was starting. I opened my eyes to see Yuri’s face, in front of mine, sleeping soundly. I smiled at the thought that in the future, I could wake up next to this beautiful face in the mornings. But, there were more pressing matters, I gently woke Yuri up and looked at her in urgency. “Princess, what’s wrong?” She started t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter