Assassination

The Only Royal For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I should've probably told you guys that I won't be updating often, I'm busy with many extracurriculars. Also, please feel free to comment, I'll read all of them for help and ideas. Here you go.

I was getting a drink from a table and a big crash came out of nowhere. The music stopped along with the guests while people were staring everywhere with confusion. I decided to head where the crash came from and as soon as I was nearly there--shrieking screams were heard throughout the ballroom. Assassins appeared from the windows looking for someone with threatening eyes full with urge to kill. I quickly tried to find Yoona because I was worried for her. I didn’t know where she was as she was away from my side. I observed the assassins and they were all gazing at a certain person at the center of the ballroom. Yoona. They came to kill the princess, the oldest heir of the royal family. I ran as fast as my legs could take me to that spot. An assassin pounced with a long sword towards her ready to strike.

 

    “YOONA! YOONA! BEHIND YOU!” I was yelling from the top of my lungs, wishing that she heard my warnings. She looked towards my voice and moved to the side, but, wasn’t quick enough. Her right shoulder was scratched by the tip of the blade as the assassin leapt at her.

 

    I reached by her and kneeled as she fell to the ground, whimpering in pain. The guests were panicking which made the whole situation more worse than it already is. The guests rushed to the door, leaving me and Yoona behind with the assassins surrounding us. I looked up at the assassins, my hands still on Yoona and yelled out of anger, “WHO HIRED YOU?! WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF KILLING THE PRINCESS?!” I wasn’t angry at the assassins as much as I was angry at myself. I let her be hurt, and I was supposed to protect her from harm. She never should have left my side. I looked ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter