The Reversed Age

The Only Royal For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all starts with the reverse age, the age which humanity went backwards in time, instead of forward. Well, I’ll tell you all about it from a noble’s perspective instead. Even though I’m a noble, don’t expect this to be a smooth road. Oh no, it was a bumpy road with sinkholes and mountains. I was at the royal house with Yoona in her room and we both were getting ready for a ball, well only her, I was dressed in a well tailored suit, just for me, a female. Yoona was taking a long time as usual, so I just sat on her bed and waited for her. I was fixing my hair, for a little bit until Yoona came out of her bedroom and was wearing a beautiful white dress that revealed her protruding collarbone and her delicate shoulders. She was wearing her tiara with her hair in a braided bun and her white gloves that enveloped her hands just perfect.

 

    I must’ve zoned out for a second, as she then exclaimed, “Yuri. Yurii. YURIII.” Of course, I didn’t hear her, maybe she shouldn’t have been so stunning and gorgeous. I looked at her eyes, as soon as I heard my name after I finished looking at her whole outfit.

 

    I then calmly asked, “What, Yoona~?” She clapped her hands together, and then nervously asked, “Yuri...do I look good?” I looked over whol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter