chapter 7

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho pov

 

After Chorong went away from my apartment ...

"That girl so ... how can she be rude like that" said Eunji.

They keep talking about her and the idea that they offering. I shook my head, and remember if Chorong already moved out of her apartment and was carrying the suitcase with her, where would she go?

"Suho ... are you agree with us?" Minseok woke me from my reverie.

I just nodded then I immediately took my car keys and get out of the apartment. I drove slowly, then saw a girl crouching on the sidewalk. I smile.

Wait. Why am I smiling?

I stopped right in front of her and she stood trying to look inside the car, I opened the windshield.

After several minutes of arguing, she finally want to get into the car. But I didn’t take her to the somewhere she want to go because I had a plan, I take her to the café, to a quiet cafe that usually I go to if I want to enjoy time alone outside of my activities as an actor.

"Why did you bring me here?" she asked.

"This is the cafe where I feel safe from the sasaeng or reporter."

"Oh. So you really celebrity apparently. But why do I never see you before?" Chorong asked.

"Maybe you never watch television?"

She frowned.

"Sorry if you feel offended," I said.

"It's okay, I wasn’t too keen attention to the artists on TV."

"But you're working in a fashion magazine company ..." I said.

"Okay, you start to cross the line," she said.

"Sorry."

We were silent for a moment when the waiter brought coffee to us.

"You know, it feels awkward because of what happened last night," I said.

"Yeah ... I thought so too."

Good. We had the same complaint.

"Look, Suho, I don’t care what I heard just now in your apartment, I will not disclose it to anyone else so you don’t have to worry about me, we don’t know each other, and I felt there was nothing in it to spread what I hear," she said ,

I nodded. Somehow I think I can trust this girl, though not entirely.

"Park Chorong-ssi, I believe you. But can I ask something?"

"Hmm?"

"What happened to you last night?" I asked.

She sighs. "My boyfriend cheated on me with the next door neighbor our apartment, I heard they were ... in my room and my boyfriend, you know," she signaling to me about ‘’ and I understand it.

"Oh ... oh my ... it must be very bad! ! Your boyfriend really a devil," I said.

"Yes, but that's the reality."

"You ended your relationship with him and moved out of your apartment?" I asked.

She nodded. "I had to give up  to that damn apartment, I'd better get out of there instead of having to watch my boyfriend keep cheating behind me."

I looked at her face, she wears glasses today, and then I saw there was something there, a bruise. What her boyfriend abuse her? I want to ask, but I held back. Her boyfriend is really outrageous, cheating and beating his girlfriend.

"And you yourself ... why they say you're a 'gay'?"

I snapped out of my reverie as the question. I tell a little story why made public assumed I was a 'gay'. She shook her head in disbelief.

"I guess it is the act of one of the girls that you reject," she said.

"I agree with you."

She smiled and then suddenly yawning.

"Are you sleepy?"

She nodded. "A little ... but since tomorrow is Saturday, day off from work so I have time to sleep."

"You've got a place to stay?" I asked.

"I intend to stay at the hotel a few days till get a new place," she said.

I want to offer her to stay in my apartment, but she would refuse after the incident earlier.

After that, I drove her to a hotel that she mentioned, we parted again for that night. But I know it wouldn’t be the end of us. We will meet again.

...

Chorong pov

 

I have just entered the hotel after Suho drove me. However, when going up to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter