chapter 15

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That evening when I and Suho go to the supermarket to shopping, I met two people who had been destroying me. Jinho and Hyeyoung, they were shopping together, I accidentally dropped a plastic chicken feet because I saw them kissing tenderly and laughing, I immediately took the plastic on the floor and want to go from there.

Gosh! What an ! After the incident I went out of the apartment they were seen not feel guilty at all especially Jinho. Is he really loves her than me?

"Park Chorong?"

I stopped, I heard some footsteps walking towards me, I set up and relaxed my facial expression.

"Well ... well ... this is a woman who felt cheated, but it turns out she was also having an affair with somebody else." Jinho direct blow up those words in my face.

I’m just silent and saw Hyeyoung face that looks cynical to me.

"Get celebrity to be your boyfriend huh? What do you feel of having an affair with a 'gay'?"

I am without doubt give a hard slap to Jinho face.

"Park Chorong!" Hyeyoung yelling at me.

"Watch your language !!! he's not gay !!!" I pointed his face.

He smiled. "You’re really ! Don’t want give your body to me but give to that ‘gay’…"

Jinho dare say me and Suho like that ... gosh! whether this is the real Jun Jinho?

I wanted to cry but when it was yet to happen, Jinho immediately pointed behind me, I turned around and it turns out Suho approached us.

...

When celebrating Suho’s birthday, I still can’t cover up the feeling of sadness when I heard myself Jinho saying ‘' to me, he marks me like that. Why had he changed so quickly? if I make a mistake when we were still together? Is I make mistake not give my body to him?

Suho seemed to read the expression on my face, but I still managed to smile and try look away from him, until when he made video call with her twin sister, I should face him.

Wow! Suho has a sister and they’re twins.

But I was immediately make a confused facial expressions because Eunji staring Minseok when Suho unexpectedly hang up video call with his sisters. Suho face before the call looked so happy, now becomes frowning.

It is 11:00 PM, Minseok and Eunji already leave the apartment.

And ... now we were alone again.

I cleaned the room with vacuum cleaner.

"Chorong? Can you just clean it up tomorrow? Its so noisy," Suho asked.

I turned off the vacuum cleaner and nodded. "Okay ..." I said simply.

"Thank you," he said stepped toward his room.

“They’re very pretty, your sisters," I said.

He turned to me again and looked at me.

We both silent.

"So ... goodnight,” I told him, waving little to him with palm of my hand and then goes one step toward my room because I don’t he’s on a good mood right now.

"Chorong?"

I stopped and turned around. "Ne?"

"How about drink with me?" he asked.

"Umm ... you know when I'm drunk I can be wild," I said with a chuckle.

"Only little?" he asked.

I saw on his face that looks like Suho feel wanted company. I nodded. "Okay then, just a little ..."

We sat on the rug, looking at the view out the window like that night ago. There was no talk, we just have a drink together, I only drink one small glass because honestly I don’t want to take risks to become drunk and going wild again. Suddenly I felt Suho change his position and sleep on my lap, I was surprised and looked at his eyes.

"Not try to seduce you, I just wanted to calm my mind for a moment to lie down, is it okay?" he asked.

I nodded stiffly and then returns my gaze out of the window.

"I'm not get along with my father and mother," he said suddenly made me s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter