chapter 21

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I read an article in front of me and ... my head like thrown by something. Suho walked with an American girl? I’m sure i don’t see this face at Leslie’s wedding.

I'm still looking at that article.

Though both of us ... we almost kissed, Suho and I at the beach spent the night together. Why suddenly this thing happened? Is Suho really have a girl that his crush when he still live in America like I thought before?

"Chorong, are you okay?" Minseok asked.

I stopped biting my fingers and looked up. "Oh ... yeah ... what it Surong means to? Who is it?" I asked.

I really don’t want to see Suho’s face right now, so I asked Minseok.

"Chorong, it's you and him ship name," replied Minseok.

"Me and him what?" i said confused. What the hell he was talking about.

"Please don’t tell me you don’t know what that is," said Minseok.

"Well I don’t." I rolled my eyes.

"It's when you combined the name of two people because you support their relationship." Suho explained to me, but my eyes still to Minseok. But I thought something, so that’s our shipping name. I like it. Okay back to him… "Minseok, what the hell this article?" he asked.

Before Minseok answering, I immediately answered. "Maybe you can ask yourself ..." I said. "I should go now ..." I went away from them.

"Chorong!" Suho call me.

I didn’t looked back and went straight to the toilet, I don’t know what happened to me but I shed tears, I cry, but why? it's just the article and my relationship with Suho is not real, so he is free to walk with anyone.

I pulled out my cell phone and saw the contents of the article again.

 

Surong Couple Spending Their Weekend to America Together, But Suho Caught Shopping with Foreign Women Who Clearly Not His Girlfriend

Suho and his girlfriend Chorong known to have been in a relationship for nearly three months, but behind the intimacy that was a gaffe caught on camera. It is known that one sasaeng managed to get a picture if SuRong was spending the weekend in America. Nobody knows if they boarded the plane that day, but one of the sources of America fans said that he saw Suho who was walking with a woman in an American city, drink coffee together to get into a well-known clothing store, Calvin Klein.

Do Suho cheating on her?

Or rumors about the fake relationship of these two person was right?

 

I shook my head when finished read the news. But the news was more directed towards Suho, yes of course, because he is  the one who’s doing. Ugh!

...

When I finish from my work, I didn’t go home first but went to the chicken restaurant to fill my stomach, if you're upset, eating a lot is a powerful way to relieve stress.

When I arrived at the apartment, I saw Suho sitting on the couch, there is Minseok and Eunji too.

"Chorong," Eunji call me.

"Hey ..." I said.

"Chorong, can you sit here for a while? We want to discuss about the article," said Eunji.

"I don’t think so, I don’t get involved in that cheating story, so it's not my problem," I said that then came into the room and locked it.

I changed my clothes and lay down on the bed, I could hear Eunji grumbled. I hid myself in a blanket.

I opened my eyes, and then out of the blanket, I saw the clock showed 12:00 midnight, so I was asleep. Then I feel thirsty and out of the room, I was almost screaming because I saw someone sleeping on the couch, he is Suho. I also took a step slowly toward the kitchen.

Seeing him like that without a blanket to sleep, I'm a little sorry, though annoyed, I took a blanket in his room and put on him.

...

The next day...

I got up very early as usual, I saw Suho is still on the sofa, not making breakfast or stick a note I immediately going.

When arrived at the office ...

"Chorong, what really Suho cheating you?"

"Chorong, what a pity you ..."

"Chorong ..."

"Chorong ..."

All employees who passed me discuss about Suho affair and tell their pity on me. Gosh!

"Chorong ..."

"Ne?" I saw Jean Lee recently arrived.

"I heard the news about Suho, are you okay? Or do you need a holiday?" she asked.

I shook my head in confusion. "No ..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter