chapter 14

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been over a month Chorong and I became a fake couple, and we managed to get through an interview on the show broadcast of my movie premiere.

Since that day, rumors of 'gay' disappear from the public. However, since that day I became busier, shooting for a contract that I received from the fashion company Jean Lee’s husband, tours for meet and greeting with fans of the movie 'Deep' in all cinemas across the city, as well as filling variety show. There was some drama and movie offering me become the lead role, but I told Minseok to reject it because I still busy with all of this.

I rarely met with Chorong, when I returned to the apartment, I noticed she had locked her room, may have been sleeping and when i waking up, she also was not in the apartment, leaving a message on the refrigerator door that she had left for work and told me to eat breakfast that she cook for me.

"Where’s Minseok?" asked Eunji who saw me come back to the agency to pick up some files from her.

"He said there was a sudden business," I replied.

"Although you're busy, you have to keep your health, look at the dark circles in your eyes," she said.

“Thank you…” I said.

"Oh yes ... your father ... I mean president had been looking for you today," she said.

"Tell him that I'm busy," I said.

Eunji shook his head. "I don’t understand you two, until when you want to hide the identity of the father and son."

I just gave a smile and then go from there.

Incidentally that evening I don’t have any schedule, I looked at my watch. Definitely Chorong already at home. I quickly drove home.

When I came out of the elevator and walked to my apartment, I saw Chorong coming out of there, I saw her wearing casual clothes, she looked at me and smiled.

"Hey ..." I said.

"Hey..."

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To the supermarket, you know you need to fill your refrigerator, every day there are only milk, eggs, flour and bread for the breakfast," she said.

I chuckled. "So, you want to fill my fridge?"

She nodded. "It would be better if you not keep buying food outside," she said. "I have to go..."

"Wait for me, I will accompany you," I said.

She was such confusion. "No ... no ... no ... no need, I could be there with took taxi, and besides I don’t want to take the risk that they will take our picture."

"Is not that our job as in the contract? Convince the public?"

She paused.

"Chorong?"

She sighed. "Okay then..."

I smile.

We both went along to the supermarket use my car. She kept typing something on his cell phone, I can feel it.

"You call someone?" I asked.

"Hmm? Ah ... only Jean Lee, she wanted I brought clothes for a photo shoot tomorrow," she said with her eyes still focused on her phone.

After arriving at the supermarket.

Many eyes watching us both, and some even took our picture, but I just smiled to them and looked Chorong who didn’t seem to care about that. She took the cart and I took the initiative to push the cart while she was picking out groceries.

"Do you like duck meat?" She asked me.

"Duck meat? I never eat that," I replied.

She saw me, raising her eyebrows. "Then you have to try it," she said as she took a packet of duck meat and put it in the cart.

She bought a lot of vegetables, meat, fish, and fruits, as well as the spices. Our cart was almost full.

"So this was feeling shopping with a woman," I told her.

She turned to me and chuckled. "You have much to learn, Suho," she said. "Ah! I forgot to buy chicken legs and green chili, can you wait here? I’ll go for a moment.”

"Sure ..." I said.

I was standing near the cashier waiting for Chorong that she would take the chicken legs and green chili. I looked at my watch and was nearly 10 minutes she made me wait, how difficult it took both things? It's been 15 minutes. Okay! That's it, I have to catch up her. I pushed the cart and look for her in every corridor.

Then I saw Chorong’s back, she were standing, but I saw in front of her there were two people who were talking to her. I know one of them. Dae Hyeyoung.

The man saw me and pointed at me, making Chorong turned to me, I saw Chorong’s face looks sad. I went to her.

"Wow! Your boyfriend doesn’t like other celebrities, not wear something to cover his face? It looks like you guys are so blatant on your relationship," said the man who is with Hyeyoung, I guess he is Chorong exboyfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter