We Only Skype at Night

My Dreamlike Reality

   Alpha 8.0 has created a new group

 Yo guys, what's up? message sent

   Hyuk put his phone down, plugging his ear buds in as the screen lit up  signaling that someone was starting a group call. Quickly plugging into his phone, Hyuk cleared his throat as the call connected.

   "Hey Hyukkie, why is no one else on?" Hyuk smiled to himself as he heard the raspy voice of his friend Ravi. Faintly, He heard furious clicking, and figured the male had already been gaming before he even created the group. "By the way, what's up with the new profile name? If anything, you would be omega 8.0, you are no way near the same caliber as me! I'm the alpha!" Ravi teased, his clicking furiously increasing as he grunted in annoyance at something happening in his game.

   "Hyung, I'm almost taller than you, so I'm the al-" 

  "No way, no way Hyukkie, I'm the alpha, you are all my children!" Hakyeon chimed in, suddenly joining the call. Hyuk opened his mouth to send a nasty retort, when another person joined the group.

   "Hey guys!! I'm a panda!" A moment of silence overcame the group, even Ravi's clicking ceased as everyone processed what Ken had just said.

   "Well..that was weird" Came an unfamiliar voice. Confused, Hyuk pressed the chat button, eyes widening as he saw that N had added random people to the group, and they were inthe call.

Mother_Cha has added Jung_Leo and Kong_Beanie

 Leo and Kong? Who? Hyuk's eyes closed in realization of who N had just added.

   "Yah, Hyung who the heck is Leo and Bean?" Ken's voice echoed in the call.

   " How could you already forget them? You met them this morning!" The eldest's high pitched voice cut through the call, a weird robotic tone echoing every time he spoke. Wincing, Hyuk ripped the ear buds from his ears, rubbing the ringing away in pain.

   "Yeesh, N, get a new mic, or go home!" Ravi yelled, his furious clicking returning. Hyuk laughed to himself at his friend's weirdness as Hakyeon began to lecture Ravi on being polite and respecting his elders. Looking at his phone, Hyuk noticed an orange bubble with the number one in it, and curiously tapped it, eyes widening as he saw the profile pic. There, glowing on the screen and staring back at him was the chiseled face of Hongbin, smiling as his perfect teeth shone in the light. A little message underneath made his heart quiver a little, but he shook it off.

   Kong_Beanie wants to add you on Skype, say hello to Kong_Beanie

"Hey Hyung, what's up?" Hyuk quickly typed, ignoring the screams that could be heard from his hyungs as they yelled at each other over skype. His heart shook as he saw that Hongbin was writing a responce.

 "Nothing much, these Hyungs are crazy, don't you think?" Hyuk let out a chuckle at the responce, typing back rapidly. Then he realized that all had gone quiet in his ears. Sending the message and flipping back to the group chat that he had started, Hyuk saw something that pissed him off.

                Ravi_The_Robot has kicked Alpha 8.0 from the call

   Checking his private messages with Ravi, he cursed his friend out, discovering he had been kicked out for not speaking and just listening without any responce.

"Yah Hyuk, go to sleep, it's past your bedtime!"

"Hyung, what the heck!" Hyuk typed back.

"Go to sleep, goodnight" was the quick responce Ravi typed back before Hyuk saw his icon turn to do not disturb.

   "God damn it Ravi!" Hyuk yelled to himself. Seeing what time it was though, Hyuk let it go, and figured he should go to sleep. He plugged his phone in, and turned the glowing screen off, getting into bed and snuggling underneath the covers. Ignoring the glowing screen, he turned away, falling into a dream less sleep.

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□

   "Yah, Ravi was that necessary to kick Hyuk out like that?" Hakyeon asked. It surprised him when the furious clicking suddenly stopped.  Hakyeon had been very dissapointed that Taekwoon had left the call as soon as he was added, ignoring every attempt he had made to add the younger male, even blocking him. Ken had left a while ago, saying his parents wanted him off due to the time, and Hongbin hadn't answered since Taekwoon had left, making the eldest think he had fallen asleep in the call.

   "...hyung...can I tell you something?" Ravi spoke, barely audible as Hakyeon heard a click as if Ravi had just turned his computer off. Only then did he realize that Ravi must have been in the call on his phone so he could be mobile with it.

   "Sure Ravi, I'm your friend for a reason" Hakyeon responded. He felt concern creep into his head at Ravi's serious tone, he was never like this, so what had been eating away at him so much that he only felt safe talking to him about it? A long pause followed Ravi's cautious question, so long that Hakyeon thought that Ravi could have fallen asleep. He was just about to end the call, when Ravi suddenly spoke up.

   "N hyung, have you ever liked someone so much, but you don't want to let them know?"

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Author's note:

Hello my readers, I'm sorry if the layout is confusing, I have no idea how to make this look like skype lol, but I hope it was okay! Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it!