My First Encounter

My Dreamlike Reality

   Hyuk sighed as he looked at his glowing phone screen, the time in the top right corner displaying the time, 5:45 am, but it wasn't the time that he was Sighing about. He had just recieved a text from one of his friends, gushing to him about the new boys he had met, and how well things were going between them.

From:Cha____N

To: Han Hyuk

   Oh my god Hyukkie, there is a guy who I met over the summer at precollege, and oh god, he gave me his phone number! Well, he didn't exactly give it to me, I may have taken it by force, but whatever. All I really care about now, is that he is texting me!! And he is so attractive, and cute and perfect, I just don't know what to say!! Plus he said that his family was moving, and that he and his brother were transferring to our school, isn't that really cool?

 Sighing at the excitement his friend held, Hyuk arose from his bed, deciding he would rather get up than sleep another 15 minutes. He couldn't really sleep that well anyway, it was the first day of 11th grade, and he couldn't miss the bus. Getting up, Hyuk quickly dressed, throwing on anything he really randomly found, not really caring how he looked for school. Then he went to the bathroom and got ready to go down stairs.

   15 minutes later, Hyuk stumbled down the staircase, making a beeline for the kitchen as his stomach let out a pitiful growl. He poured a cup of water into a bowl of dry oatmeal, and stuck it in the microwave, pacing as his food was being heated up. Glancing at the clock, Hyuk almost choked as he saw it was already 6:30. How the hell had almost a full hour gone by? 

   Grabbing his oatmeal and wolf in it down, Hyuk placed It in the sink, and rushed out the door, not forgetting his backpack or keys. Rushing out the door,he yelled a quick goodbye to his mother, and closed the door, sprinting for the bus stop at the end of his block. Seeing the glowing headlights of the bus, Hyuk put on some extra speed, and thankfully the bus driver noticed him and didn't pull away.

   "Rough morning?" She asked, kindly smiling at the panting boy. Hyuk only nodded before plopping, already exhuasted into a nearby bus seat, and plugging into his phone as the long ride to his school began.

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□

   "Yah! Hey Hyukkie!" Came an annoying familiar voice, and Hyuk screwed his eyes shut as his friend Hakyeon threw himself onto him. Pushing the elder away, Hyuk grumbled to himself, Nodding to the two figures who stood behind his annoying hyung.

   "Hey Ken hyung, Ravi hyung" both boys nodded back, slight smirks upon their faces as Hakyeon's cheeks turned red in anger.

   "Ya! How dare you not answer me you ungrateful child? I'm your mother!" As Hakywon ranted, one of Hyuk's close female friends walked by, waving at him.

   "Hi mom!" He yelled to her, both of them breaking into laughter as Hakyeon nearly exploded.

   "Yah! Han Sanghyuk! How could you replace me?!" 

  "I dunno Hyung, maybe because you kept me up all night ranting about your "boyfriend" that I think you are a bad mother who doesn't deserve children!" Hyuk shot back, enjoying the look of shock crossing Hakyeon's face. Behind him, Ravi and Ken were nearly on the floor, laughing their asses off. Something about Ravi's smile caught Hyuk's attention, but he quickly brushed It off as Hakyeon suddenly gasped, a look of pure joy crossing his features as he heard footsteps behind him.

   "Taekwoon!!" Hakyeon gleefully cried out, flying past Hyuk and embracing a male who stood even taller than Ravi did. Hyuk heard a faint groan in annoyance as the taller boy threw Hakyeon off, dusting off his now rumpled shirt.

   "Yah, Woonie, why didn't you text me that you were here?" Hakyeon asked, pressing closer to the grossed out male.

   "Maybe he didn't want your phone number hyung" Ravi taunted, giggling behind the angry tanned male.

   "I swear Kim Ravi, if you don't shut up I'll tell Hy-" Hakyeon didn't get to finish his sentence as Ravi flew forwards, clamping his hands over His lips in a pathetic attempt to silence his Hyung.

   "Wha?" Hyuk asked, looking to his friends in confusion.

   "Ahh! Nothing Hyuk..hyukkie! Hyung here is just a bit loose lipped, I need to talk to him, see you later!" Ravi said, red spreading across his cheeks as he dragged the elder away.

   "That was weird" Ken murmered, moving closer to Hyuk, as he felt slightly intimidated by the tall male who stood before them. Suddenly, he stopped moving, squinting as he saw another figure standing rather shyly behind the scary looking male.

   "Hi there!" Ken said cheerfully, eyes warily watching the stoic male in front of him as he moved closer to the barely visible figure behind him.

   "I'm Ken, and this is Hyuk, who are you?" He asked. Hyuk looked closer too, drawn in to the male who stood cowering behind his brother, face hidden in his shy manner. Slowly, the brunette looked up, and Hyuk's jaw nearly dropped in shock as he took in his jawline, perfect nose and wide eyes.

   "I'm Hongbin" He murmered, and Hyuk was immediatly caught in his deep, velvety voice, so not anticipated when someone took in the thin boy's shy attitude.

   "Yah, Binnie, I'll go take care of the stuff at the office, you two" he said, glaring at the two younger male's in front of him. "Take care of my brother" He growled, before turning and looking cautiously around, probably for another attack from Hakyeon, and quickly made his way off to the main office.

   "Hey Hongbin, I hope we can become great friends" Ken said, extending his hand forwards for the younger to shake. Hongbin unconciously reached out, not meeting Ken's eyes as he shook his hand. Ken nudged Hyuk, who started from his trance. Looking up  Hyuk nearly fainted as the insanely good-looking boy's eyes were locked onto his figure, intensely observing him.

   "Ahh...same..same as what Hyung said, I hope we can become good friends" Hyuk stammered out, heat washing over his cheeks in a deep red flush. What Hongbin did next completely murdered what will he had against the intense calls this boy was making to Hyuk's own heart. 

   "Me too Hyuk" he said, a warm smile crossing the shy boy's expression, revealing dimples that could fell anyone who looked at them, and down came Hyuk's walls. He had fallen.

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□

Author's note:

Hello my readers, it's started....I hope this was good, but yeah. This story is just flowing out, a few parts are well...different from real life, and changed for the actual character, but I hope it was enjoyable. Thanks for reading, and I'll update soon!