Four

Mr Infires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Next day~

Songjoo's POV

"Don't forget you assignment. Class dismissed." Mr Gong, our Literature teacher said.

"Ne!" we all said together before bowing to the teacher.

I walk out from the school with Hanbin and wait for Jin at the gate.

"Is Miyoung coming to our place this evening?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why?" he said.

"Nothing." I said and continue walking leaving him behind.

"Yah! Wait for me!" he said but I just ignore him.

That evening after dad already went to his office, I was just sitting at the living room waiting if Yoongi will come here or not when suddenly my phone beeped.

-Min Yoongi-

Y: Can you come to my house?

I blinked for a few times. Can I go there?

S: Why? You can't come here?

Y: I kinda feel dizzy.

S: Then let's just not do it today. You should get some rest.

Y: No. Here's the adress. *adress*. I'll be waiting.

"Just go there." Hanbin suddenly appear from behind.

"Yah! You startled me." I said. "Should I? Maybe he needs some rest." I said and look to him who is sitting on the other couch.

"He said he will be waiting." he said. After a few times forcing me, I finally gave up and decide to go to Yoongi's house.

I change into my white long blouse and a black jeans. I take all things I need and walk to the adress that Yoongi gave me. It's pretty far so I take the bus to his place and arrive at a luxury appartment building. I stare at the building.

"Did he live here? He's so rich." I said before walking in to the stairs and finds his house. I look to the adress on my phone then look around until I found the right one.

"Oh. Here it is." I said to myself. "Should I do this thing?" I asked as my hands were trembling. Before I press the doorbell the door suddenly open. I jumped a bit and there's Yoongi wearing his plain white t-shirt and a white pyjama pants.

"Come in. Why do you take so much time?" he said and give me some space for me to walk in. I leave my shoes on the doorstep and wear the home slippers. I walk in and this house is really nice!

"Whoa! You really live here? Where's your parents?" I asked as I look around this luxury appartment.

"They on their bussiness trip and this house is mine actually." he said and give me a glass of water.

"Oh, thanks. You don't have any relatives? Why you want to live alone?" I asked again. He rolled his eyes that looks like he's annoyed already.

"My elder brother is now studying abroad. And I have my own reason." he said and sit on the couch. Before I could ask anymore, he puts some books on the table and his laptop. "Can we start now?" he asked. I nodded with hesitation.

We start our discussion and luckily it's goes well since he talk a bit more than before that made our works easier. After about 2 and half hours discussing, we decide to take some rest. He went to the bathroom while I sit on the couch looking over nothing on my phone just to break the awkwardness in here. Suddenly my eyes getting heavy and I fell asleep.

 

Yoongi's POV

"Do you want to eat something? I haven't-" I stop talking when I arrive in the living room and saw Songjoo is sitting on the couch b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter