Three

Mr Infires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Songjoo's POV

"So do you agree if we'll be going to make reseach for this foods?" I said and turn the tablet to him who is sitting in front of me.

He just look to the screen after scrolling some more then turn back the tablet to me. He just nods without saying anything then lean on the couch behind him.

"Okay. Let's just stop this. How can we end this if you don't even talk or do something!" my anger suddenly heat up as I lock the tablet and arrange the books roughly before stomping to my room. I slam the door loudly and lock it before plooping myself on my bed.

I let out a big sigh and take the stuffed toys next to me. I punch it as hard as I can.

"Can you just talk?!" I yelled and ploop my head on my pillow.

"Kim Songjoo..." I heard Hanbin knocking the door.

"GO AWAY!" I yelled. I reach my earphone on my lamp table. I plug them to my ears and play some random songs. I close my eyes and fell into sleep.

Hanbin's POV

"We can go to this places." Miyoung said. I look to the places she suggested and nod my head.

"Yeah. I think so. We can-" before I could finish, suddenly there's a loud bang like someone slammed the door.

"What's that?" Miyoung asked shocked.

"I don't know. Let's go check it." I said so. We walk out from the room and go to the second living room but there's only Yoongi staring out the window while hugging a big pororo in his arms.

"What's goi-"

"Can you just talk?!" Songjoo suddenly yelled from her room. I walk to her door and knock it.

"Kim Songjoo..."

but all I get is...

"GO AWAY!" she yelled from inside. I walk back to the living room.

"What's going on actually?" I asked.

"I don't know. She suddenly get angry to me." Yoongi said looking at two of us who is standing across the table.

"Do you talk to her?" Miyoung asked.

"Umm.... I think yes." Yoongi said sitting properly.

"What did you say to her?" I asked.

"Mmm.."

"Just that?!" I asked. He just nodded.

"Yah! How can she not get angry. Try to talk. Like this! Talk!" Miyoung said waving her hands aroung.

"It's my own way to talk. So what?" Yoongi shrugged.

"Forget it. Let's have some snacks now." I said and we go downstairs to the dinning room where there's already snacks that our maid already prepared.

That night~~

Songjoo's POV

"So how's your discussion went on?" mom grins to Hanbin.

"Nothing special." Hanbin said.

"By the way, I saw Yoongi coming out earlier. What he's doing here?" Jin asked.

When Jin sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter