Two

Mr Infires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Songjoo's POV

"Please finish your notes and don't forget about your project. Class dismissed." Mrs Ahn said.

"Thank you, mrs." all of us said before going out from the Science. I take all of my things and wait for Miyoung at the door.

"Songjoo-ah, let's go." Miyoung said. We walk to the class together.

"So how is it?" I asked.

"How what?" she asked back.

"You and Hanbin."

"Ohh.. Urgh! He's totally annoying as always. I feel like want to punch and kick and slap his off." she said angrily.

"Umm.. Well. But if he's still your boyfriend you will not think like that, right?" I .

Hanbin and Miyoung once dated each other for about 2 or 3 months but broke up last year without any reason. They're really complicated.

"Y-yah!! I know he's your twin but how dare you say like that. I'm your bestfriend!" she pouted. I laugh.

"Chill. I'm just joking. But it will be good if you're my sister-in-law. Kim Miyoung." I more. I can tell she's blushing. She cleared before talking.

"So-"

"Let's go faster. It's Mathematics now. The teacher will come early." I cutted her. We run to the class and luckily the teacher, Mr Jang, came in the same time so we're not that late.

*After school*

"Hanbin! Faster! Jin oppa will be waiting for us." I said while jumping a bit.

"I'll get going first." Miyoung said after closing her locker.

"Mm... Bye" I wave at her and so she did.

"Okay. Let's go." Hanbin said and slung his arm around my neck dragging me to the main exit and entrance.

"Hanbin! Yah Kim Hanbin!"

"What?!" Hanbin yelled back and turn around. I also turn around and saw Yoongi in the crowd.

"I told you to wait for me." Yoongi said and punch his arm playfully.

"Let's go." Hanbin said and we walk to the gate together.

Someone's car is honking us and we turn to the car. It's Jin.

"We'll get going first." Hanbin said.

"Mm... Bye." Yoongi said. Hanbin go in to the car but I just stand there not knowin what to do.

Yoongi glace at me for a while before turn around to walk away. I bit my lips. I want to talk to him but nothing came out.

"Yoongi!" I said. He turn around and look at me blankly. I walk near him.

"Umm.. W-when you want to start our project?" I asked. I'm totally nervous now.

"Whenever you want." Yoongi said and turn around to continue walking. I let out a big sigh before walking in to the car.

I went to the back seat and sit there.

"Buckle your seatbelt." Jin said so I did. He drive back home.

"Mom. We're home." three of us said as we enter our home.

"Welcome home. Go change first." mom said. We seperate into our rooms. Mine was upstairs with Hanbin and my parents room while Jin's was downstairs since there's only one room downstairs.

I walk into my room and directly went to my bathr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter