One

Mr Infires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Songjoo's POV

I walk in to the school building with my brothers on my right and left. They really look like my bodyguard.

On my right is my brother, Kim Seok Jin. He's my beautiful brother that is 1 year older than me. On my left is my twin brother, Kim Hanbin. He's my sometimes annoying twin that is 10 minutes earlier than me. All of all, I'm their only sister. So that's why they always protect me. Wahaaaa!!

"I'll go up to my class first. Just wait at the gate after school." Jin said. We just nodded and he walk upstairs to his class.

While me and Hanbin keep walking to our locker to take our things. He's locker is just on my right while on my left is my bestfriend, Han Miyoung.

"Songjoo! Your sugar of the day is here." Hanbin whispered to me.

"Huh?" I look up and look around where I saw Min Yoongi aka Suga at his locker. I just stare at him for a while and turn back to my locker and take my things.

Min Yoongi. He's my crush since my first year in this school until now, my 4th year. He's actually not the biggest crush of the school but something that I don't know made me crushing on him until now. Of course Hanbin did know about this. But only him. This is because I was being forced to tell him and he's also bestfriend with Yoongi.

"Just shut up!" I said and close my locker.

"Hey!"

Both of us look to my left where there's Miyoung on her locker.

"Hey!" both of me and Hanbin said. I just sent him a death glare. Even we are twin, I don't like if we have so many similarty.

"Hanbin, let's go." someone said. I turn around and saw Yoongi standing there. I got startled and and walk backward a bit. I can feel my heart is pumping like crazy and I have my cold sweat on my palms.

"Mm... We'll go first." Hanbin said and walk with Yoongi.

"Gosh!" I said and lean my forhead on my locker.

"Don't worry. I know the feeling. Let's go." Miyoung said and drag me to the class. She also know about Yoongi.

We enter the class and the students will like always fooling around. I sit on my seat that is on the 2nd row from the back. Miyoung's seat is on my right. On Miyoung's back is Yoongi and on his right which is near the window is Hanbin.

I hang my bagpack beside my table and open my Mathematics book and start doing the calculation. I really love Math without any reason. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter