Side Story : The First Meeting

Tale of Crown

Kyuhyun was walking around the main hall aimlesslly. He wanted to get some fresh air, and the right choice to fulfill his wish was the entrance of the castle. The castle was opened widely on the afternoon, so the commoners could enter. It was his father who had the idea. His father was well-known for his friendliness with the commoners. He always listened to their advices, complains, everything. He didn’t understand the commoners and opened door things but he had never felt the advantage. Not until now. He felt lucky because the opened door could make it easy to escape from meetings.

He stopped on his track, and decided to hide behind the pillar. He observed a boy around his age, drowned under his black cloak. He was sitting cross-legged revealing his alluring milky thigh when the wind blew his cloak. The wind swept his jet black locks into mess. Kyuhyun reconsidered his decision to hide behind the pillar because lost chances would never return. He would go to that boy and he would try his best to court him.

“Hey!” Kyuhyun said to the boy.

The boy eyed him intensely. His one eyelid eyes squinted into thin line, trying to intimidate Kyuhyun. Instead of looking intimidating, he looked adorable. Kyuhyun chuckled, trying hard not to surpass the urge to ruffle the already messy hair.

“What’s your name?” Kyuhyun asked the boy.

The boy stayed silent. He only glared at Kyuhyun who was now joining him sitting cross-legged.

“I’m Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun gave his name first.

The boy gasped when the name went through his ears. He backed off from Kyuhyun, afraid of being punish for his early behavior. He had dared to glare at the crown prince. He trembled, thinking about possible punishment for him.

“Don’t be afraid. I didn’t feel offended with your glare. It was cute though.” Kyuhyun said.

“I was asking you your name, so what’s your name?” The boy fell silent again.

He wanted to answer the question, but he couldn’t. He knew that his name was so valuable. His older brothers told him to never give his name to everyone. At first, he didn’t know what the reason was. As time went by, he learned from the prophecy that he was one of them who would save his homeland. But the crown prince wasn’t the bad people who targeted him. Should he give his name?

“Ryeowook.” He eventually gave his name.

Kyuhyun smiled triumphantly. First step to know Ryeowook had done. The second step was on the way. He thought some questions but an unpleasant voice disturbed him.

“You little ! I will kick your if you don’t come here in one second!” Someone screamed from inside the castle.

Kyuhyun sighed heavily. He didn’t want to move even one millimeter from his place. He didn’t want to lose his chance. He wanted to know Ryeowook. A name wasn’t enough for his liking. He wanted to know where Ryeowook lived. He wanted to know his favorite things. He wanted to know his hobby. He wanted to know if he would come again another time or not.

“You didn’t heed my warning Cho! I will kick your lazy to the meeting room.” Someone pulled Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. The feminine boy had pushed him back to the castle, and locked the door. Kyuhyun sighed. Stealing one last glance wouldn’t make him late, he thought. He looked outside from the window, and there, his wishes had just come true.

Kyuhyun saw it. Kyuhyun heard it. Heechul scolded that boy. Heechul told that boy to go home. Ryeowook was Heechul’s youngest brother. Kyuhyun smirked. He would threaten Heechul after attending the meeting. He had to know about Ryeowook. Afterall, lost chances would never return.

 

***

 

Been busy doing revision to my essay T^T. Finally get time to have a break even it's just today and tomorrow. I'm sorry, i will update as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy this ^^