One

Whose child?

"O-oppa... F-Faster..."

Taehyung thumped faster into the heat. He smirked evilly, 'this so desperate'

"Oh baby, you're so tight" he slapped the chick's milky white as he increased his pace.

 

    

      

"A-ah....." They both finally reached their and taehyung fell beside the chick, breathing hard. 

"Oppa too so experience" she rolled into taehyung's arm and rested her chin on his chest. Taehyung smiled fakely and bounded to say something when his phone suddenly rang. He pushed the chick aside and reached his phone somewhere around the floor.

"Hello? Hmm yeah. Okay. Got it. I'll be right there" 

"Why oppa?" She sat up straight while holding her dress to cover her bare body.

"Bangtan call, baby. We have sorta, hmm, emergency" Taehyung searched his pants and slid into them without further ado.

"But oppa said two rounds?" Obviously the chick was so ually frustrated. The disappointment was written all over her fave. 

He neared the chick as if he wanted to comfort. He used his index finger to lift her chin up, gazing straight to her eyes. The chick flustered.

", you thought" he winked before he left the music room, leaving the girl astounded.

Taehyung made his way to cafeteria. He wont admit it but he felt ually frustrated as well. 'They better have good reason for this or Imma be shoving a brick up into their '

He stepped inside the cafeteria, only to find Jungkook and Hoseok sitting across each other. He sighed, dragging himself towards them. He walked slowly behind Jungkook before locking the latter's neck between his arms, leading to some kind of  wrestling action. Feeling embarressed, Hoseok gestured them to keep their voices down as people started to eyeing them oddly. 

"Hyung, bang some girls?" Jungkook nudged as soon as Taehyung sat beside him, flashing his cheeky smile.

"The third girl for today" he couldnt help it but feeling proud for himself as he spread his arms in the air. "Learn from me Jungkook"

"I applaud you for your energy taehyung" Hoseok clapped mockingly. "But you should stop and started be serious in ONE relationship"

"Hyung, I'm still searching , okay"

Of course Hoseok wouldnt believe his dongsaeng because Taehyung always said the very same sentences whenever they talked about a relationship. Tae never fell in love actually. He started being a douchebag since he enrolled in university, well thanks to severe influences by Namjoon and Yoongi. Being a hyung since their high school days, he couldnt help himself but feeling worried.

He hoped his precious Jungkook wouldnt get involved. He could only crossed his fingers, praying. They seemed closer nowadays much to Hoseok's dismay. 

He knew Taehyung's uality is bi since two months ago when he caught him red-handed in the iconic music room with someone named Park Bogum, a senior in filming major. 

"How Bogum sunbae's doing?" Hoseok initiated  a conversation wanting to testing.

"I dont know. He's busy i guess. Where's these rascals anyway?" taehyung tried changing the subject.

"WE HERE!" Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin, the infamous trio have arrived. 

"So what's up? You guys just interrupted my sleep, so better be fast" Yoongi voiced lazily as he sat down, setting his legs on the table. 

Jin clamped his hand "okay guys, so namjoon and I was thinking, we've been friends since forever and now is a good time for us to replenish our friendship again"

"Pfft that's so gay" Jungkook cringed. 

"Shh... Jungkook, listen to jin hyung"
Namjoon shushed jungkook before gesturing his hand for jin to continue.

"Gay or not, it's a must. So, we'll be having a picnic this weekend. Foods? Just leave it to me. Are you guys in?"

All of them reluctantly agree, because jin's the mom of the group. You disobey, maybe you could end with death.

Except Taehyung.

"That's it? You call us all just for discussing this? I thought it's something important"

"It is important" Jin obviously was taken aback.

"Seriously hyung. Picnic? Jungkook's right. Sounds too girly for me. Why we have to replenish our friendship anyway. We're alive and well"

"Kim Taehyung" Jin became stiffen.

"The one who need to replenish is you hyung. You're too girly and always bossy us around. Who do you think you are? Besides, you always depended on Namjoon. Do you like him? If you do, please just somewhere where I couldnt  see and be shut up for the rest of your life"

"That's enough!!!" Hoseok yelled, attracting other student's attention. 

Jin stared devastatedly at Taehyung with a veil of tears upon his eyes. "You've changed, Kim Taehyung" Jin decided it's best for him to leave, hence he stormed away without a second thought. Namjoon chased him afterwards.

Hoseok clenched his fist and grabbed Taehyung's collar but was immediately stopped by Yoongi. Yoongi signalled Jungkook to drag Taehyung away from there, so the younger did.

 

 

 

Taehyung decided to wash away his depression through drinking with Jungkook. But, the latter could only see him gulped shots after shots before the former finally passed out. Having no options, Jungkook willingly took Taehyung home.

Little did they know that their actions was observed intently by two pair of eyes. One of them grinned slyly.

"Kim Taehyung, it's time for revenge"

 

 

It was cold and chill for a night of summer. Maybe the world's getting old as the weather kept being weird day by day. It was a wee hour when people should be sleeping by now. 

Taehyung's eyes still opened as he stared at the screen hungrily. Guess what he was watching? 

Yes, it's . 

He's doing whatever he did with himself, a typical activity when a guy watches . Suddenly, he felt his throat dried. He paused the video and went straight to the kitchen. 

He lived alone in his small apartment which he rented for the years of his studies. You can say that his family pretty wealthy so his mother always sent him the rent money. The other members choose to stay in dorm because they wanted to be with each other for 24/7 a day. Not him. He wanted his own privacy. Furthermore, his family still resided in Daegu and he visited them once in a blue moon. 

As the water flowed into his mouth, a sudden sniffing made him choke. He frozed for awhile so he could get a better hearing.

*sniff sniff*

He swore it was a sniff. He sharpened his ear to hear again. This time a loud crying was blasted and he freaked out. He threw his glass into a sink and dashed into his room, shutted the door and dived in his bed. "G-ghost?"

The crying still audible and he smashed two pillows against his ears. "Ghost go away!!!!"

But the crying wouldnt stop. 

'I should kill the ghost?' He stood up on his wobble legs, took a baseball bat and crawled towards the living room. It's weird because the crying sounded so real.

After minutes of searching, he found out the crying came from his main door. He cautiously marched forward, readily to swing whatever comes to him. He reached the door knob. His adam's apple bobbed up and down and his palm was drenched in sweat. 

He aggresively opened the door and held his bat uphigh with if his hand, but there's nothing in front of him. He scratched his head.

"Dada?"

He looked down.

"Holy eu!!!"

He backed and quickly shutted the door. He leaned against the door.

"It's a baby ghost...." His voice trembled while holding his tight chest. "Is it really a ghost?" He decided to peek, so he opened the door slightly to make sure it wasnt a baby ghost.

The toddler still there, eyeing him while reaching out both of her arms, "Aha bi ke bu?"

Taehyung titled his head towards his living room's clock. It's three in the morning. 'Why a human baby doing here?' 

He kneeled down to eye-level with her. It's a female toddler and was dressed nicely. There's a -coloured ribbon on her head with the same pattern as her skirt. She has a vintage white blouse covering his upper torse. She also wore a pair of white socks up to her knees and a pair of black ballerina-like shoes. Her brown hair only reached her petite shoulder. 

He studied on the toddler stopped when he noticed a pink piece in her pocket. It was a letter. He took it out and quickly read it.

His eyes bugged out at the last sentence

'....She's your daughter, Kim Sohyun'

With that, he eyed the toddler with horror. 

"No! No! It cant be"

Hey guys, thank you for reading this. I'm doing the best I can since English is not my first language so it's kinda hard for me.

 

vmin for lifeu  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)