Wrong Meeting

What Went Wrong

"Who's that?!" Solar raised her brow, asked her friend who was busy giggling at her phone. "Are you secretly dating someone?"

"No! It's Seulgi. She-"

"Whaaaaat? You're already dating Seulgi???" Solar undeniably raised her voice. She might have reached 8-octave tbh

"What the- No no! I mean, it was Seulgi. She was checking if I arrived safe and if I'm already with you. Silly!"

"Ah...... Oh, sweet" Solar actually teasing with heart eyes emoji to Irene.

Irene paused. "Actually, Seul-bear misses you a lot, Solar!" Irene chose to ignore the teasing, smiled widely and trying hard to backfire Solar.

"Huh? Misses me? Seulgi misses me?!"

"Uh-huh! She always look for you. Ask about you a lot. Ask about this and that." - You know Irene exaggerating statements again. "And I'm starting to get annoyed, actually." she unknowingly added.

"You're starting to get annoyed? Wow, because you're jealous uh?" Solar nodding with that IKR expression in her face.

"Jealous? Me? Jealous of what?"

"Jealous of me. Because your Seul-bear misses me a lot!"

"I can't believe you can be this nonsense Solar!" Irene said as she blowed the breath out of her nose.

Solar detached her eyes from the glaring Irene was giving when she saw her boyfriend standing, leaning at the wall beside the resto door. "Babe!"

Irene shook her head when he saw the man waved his hand while hitting a stick of cigarette. 

"Babe, sorry. Did you wait long?" Solar clinging with his boyfriend.

"Nuh.. I just arrived here." the man winked at the two after spitting the stick he was hitting. "So let's get in."

"You smell gross..." Irene whispered slowly covering her sensitive nose. She turned her head and widened her eyes when she saw to which they were actually heading. A resto bar??? She grabbed Solar's wrist and the latter just let her boyfriend walked ahead. "Yah, Solar! Are you crazy? I thought we'll gonna eat in the restaurant?!"

"Yes. Restaurant. Here. Resto Bar - Restaurant Bar, right? And you said we need to relieve stress, this is the perfect place Bae Irene!?" the girl giggled.

"Ugh! If Seugi knows this, I'm really dead!" Irene looking around. Worries were very visible in her eyes because she really knew and had imagined all the scolding she will receive once Seulgi finds out.

"Oh c'mon Irene! Stop thinking about you girlfriend--"

"I said she's not my girlfriend" Irene glared at Solar for the nth time that night.

"Okay. Okay. Your gi-- ahm... a friend that is a girl... aish... best friend - or whatever she is! We'll not gonna do something wrong. We'll just-- relieve stress! That's all and besides, she doesn't need to know." Solar tilted her head and raised her brows. Lips twirled.

"B-but we are students. A-are we allo-"

"Shhhh~" Solar rudely put her finger to Irene, causing her lips to position upward. "We've been here for a lot of times. Let my boyfriend handle it."

Irene just clicked her tongue. And sure, they entered the resto bar with no hassle. She clinged to Solar when a sudden loud music startled her. Irene regretted the idea of agreeing to come with Solar this night. She thought what if she just stayed at home, talked all night with her Seulgi - i mean - with Seulgi. oops! She knew with just Seulgi's lame jokes, dumb expressions, innocent and cute smiles, she will get better in just a snap. But that night, she was not in sane and just decided to go out. She shook the image of Seulgi out in her head. She suddenly felt a cold glass touched her hand.

"Hey! It's your shot now." Solar handed her a glass of liqour.

"Stop now Solar. I'm dizzy already." Irene pushed the glass away, stood up from her seat. "I-I need to puke... Where's the c-CR?" she hicked between her words. Solar's boyfriend taught her the CR's direction. While tumbling, Irene headed her way to the CR. She saw an empty cubicle... and there, in the toilet bowl! She puked all of them out - all the stress she had.

"Ouch!" She bugged out - nearly screamed when the edge of the cubicle door hit her left leg.

"Oh sorry. Are you okay?!" an apologetic voice from the girl who hit her flawless leg.

Irene's lips jutted when she saw a red spot in her leg. She knew it will form an awful bruise in no time. She winced when a sudden cold palm held her leg. "What you think you're doing?" She pushed the hand away. She wrapped her arms around her body afraid the other girl might touch her somewhere else. She stood up and tried to walk away.

A hand once again grabbed her by the wrist. "Wait. I mean no ha--" Before the shorter girl could finish her statement, she felt a hand just landed in her face. Yes Irene just slapped her.

"ert!!!"

The shorter girl left speechless after hearing what Irene has accused her. Irene stared at the shorter girl before she ran away from the CR. 

"Ms. Wendy, i heard someone screaming! What happened?!" the lady in uniform who happened to enter the CR, looking so furious, cupping the forearms of her boss.

"No, nothing. It's just..." She cupped her now red cheek. It's just... just this unbelievably pretty girl. Yes, Wendy wanted to say it but she was too mesmerized.

Irene's Goddess-like beauty lingered in her thought and Wendy...

I-i need to see her again...