Seulgi Knows It

What Went Wrong

"Seul-bear!"

Seulgi was playing with her phone and of course she was into it again that she didn't notice someone just called her from afar.

"Ah!" Seulgi groaned after she felt a foot just kicked her left leg.

*GAME OVER*

Seulgi groaned for the 2nd time after seeing a miserable notification in her phone screen.

"Aish~ Unnie! Look what have you done? Tsk" frustrated Seulgi as she showed it to the girl who just sitted beside her.

"Why are you frowning like that? It's not like the end of the world you know."

"Yes! But I'm already in the crucial and important level of this game you know." Seulgi furrowed her eyebrows facing the older.

"More important than me?" Irene pouted, glared at Seulgi who was unconsciously opening . A sigh escaped Seulgi's mouth.

"Okay, Stop now! Let's g-- Oh, where's Solar unnie?" Seulgi stood up, looking around.

"She's with her boyfriend again. Hmm, Why are you like that?" head's up to Seulgi

"W-why what?"

"Everytime we go home, you always look for Solar. 'Where's solar unnie? Why she's not going with us?' Haven't you get used to it? You always ask and i give you the same answer. You miss her that much? If i don't know you both, i'll think you have a crush on Solar!?" Irene giggled after all the exaggerated hand gestures she was making.

"Unnie?!?!?!" worked up Seulgi. *Sigh. "I can't believe this". *Sigh again "I'm just asking you know."

"I'm just asking you know~" Irene playfully mimicking her bestfriend. She stood up, nearly hopped and linked her arm to Seulgi. "Chill! It would be a good idea if we'll go now and buy me that ice cream along our way."

"Haaayyy Okay Okay.. I know my treat again."

"Of course, i'm your Princess Bae after all." Irene teasingly giggled at Seulgi and rest her right cheek in the younger's upper arm.

-

"1 almond bong bong and 1 strawberry ice cream"

"Thank you. Here..." Seulgi said as she handed the almond bong bong flavored ice cream to Irene. Without a second, Irene the said ice cream.

"Ummmmm.. This is really the best tasting ice cream in the world!"

"All ice cream flavor in this world is the best for you Unnie." Seulgi chuckled.

"What are you trying to say huh?" Irene rolled her eyes to Seulgi. "Oh by the way, before i forget, you know Joy right?"

"Before i forget! Talking like we're not living together." Seulgi chuckled, thought her unnie's words are funny. "So, Park Joy you  mean?" she asked before Irene nodded. "Yes, we're in the same swimming team. She's weird. Why? What's with her?" the young bear suddenly felt agitated.

"Keke.. I just want to ask, but you answered already. I want to confirm if she really is weird. Then you just said so." the older laughed a bit.

"Really?" Seulgi faked a laugh. "What did she do this time? She's really weird. I can't really get her some time. Sometimes, she's fine but most of the time she's acting weird. Why? What did she do?" Seulgi curiously asked the older.

"Well, nothing much. She just went to the student council office after our meeting. She was there and handed me bouquet of flowers. Honestly, i really assumed she would confess to me but you know what she did? She just handed me the flowers while standing stiff, emotionless and exited the room with no word after i accepted the flowers. She is so weird!"

"Why would you think she will confess to you?" Seulgi suddenly being serious.

"Because i caught her a lot of times staring at me. Especially, everytime i attend your swimming practices, she always stealing glances at me. Maybe im to assuming but..."

Yes, she's always staring at you. I caught that. And everytime i talk to you unnie, i always see here glaring at me. Yes, i know that unnie. I caught her too. That weird Joy....

Before Seulgi cleared her thoughts, she suddenly felt something electrifying in her veins as she felt Irene the melting strawberry ice cream in her hand. Just then Seulgi was blushing at the sight of Irene touching her lips, them to the melting ice cream on the younger's hand. At that very moment, Seulgi knew she was not feeling right.