Yes, Krystal!

What Went Wrong

Seulgi never took a blink, facing at Irene. She felt something weird in her stomach.

WTH! What's this? Is this what they call butterflies in stomach? Shoot! But why? Ugh

Seulgi couldn't think properly as Irene continued to the ice cream. Biting her lower lip, Irene looked at Seulgi with confused eyes. She herself couldn't explain Seulgi's expression in her face. When suddenly...

*Ring... Ring...

"Omo! That startles me!" shocked Irene. She then reached for the phone in her pocket, "Uh! Yerim! Why so sudden?"

Hooooh thanks Yerim. God Grace Savior. Seulgi felt like Yerim just saved her from another life and death situation. As to her relief, she held her chest and left out a loud sigh.

Still on the phone, Irene turned her head to Seulgi. Raised her brows to silently asked Seulgi what's wrong.

"Hm?" Seulgi circled her eyes, raised her lips and shook her head, denying to Irene that nothing's wrong.

"So for 1 week?" Again still on the phone, Irene used her free hand to wipe the left melted ice cream in Seulgi's slender fingers. "Okay. No problem, I will just tell your Seulgi unnie about this. Just tell me ahead what time you'll be arriving, okay? Bye. Loveyou Yerim-ah!" Seulgi smiled after hearing the sweet words Irene just said to her younger sister. Irene faced to Seulgi with glowing eyes and curved smile. "Yes?"

Seulgi gulped. "Yes what? I mean.... That was Yerim? What's the '1 week' all about then"? she found a way to escape from a nearly battle of denials.

Still cleaning up the young bear's fingers "Aw yeah. Yerim said she will be coming here in Seoul for a 1 week leadership seminar and she asked if she could stay in our apartment. She's supposed to stay in a hotel, but you know this kid, she can't sleep alone in a room. tsk" Irene shook head. Put the tissue aside as she finished cleaning the messed melted ice cream. "So it's okay she'll stay in our apartment for a week, right?"

Seulgi glanced at her own hand after being cleaned by her unnie. "Of course unnie." Now facing Irene, "I miss Yerim too. It would be fun if she'll stay with us. Yes! For a week!" the young bear grinned, feeling excited.

Irene poked Seulgi in her head.

"Yah! What's that for?"

"I know what you're thinking Seul-bear! You are thinking, at least for a week, someone will take your slave position." Index finger pointing at Seulgi. "Don't worry, Yerim can be your slave, but you will still be Princess Bae's slave." Irene's hand in fist, covering her grin.

"Hoh! I can't believe this." head's up, Seulgi groaned loudly.

--

Solar:

"Yah Baechu! Chanyeol backed out. What to do? Less than a month til the competition."

 

Irene scowled as she was staring in her phone. She put her phone down, arms crossed as she pulled her back to rest in the stool of their dining table.

"Uh? Was that Yerim again? What happened?" concerned Seulgi.

"Seulgi, dance for me!" 

Seulgi knew her Irene unnie wasn't joking. But, she couldn't think of any thing to say.

"W---w---what unnie? Dance? A-are you kidding?"

"Does it look like I'm kidding now, Seulgi? Dance or Sing or do whatever you want" Irene ly said to Seulgi. The young bear just blinked. "But yeah. Just forget it" Irene sighed, scratched her head. "I don't know what to do. Chanyeol. You know Chanyeol, right? He backed out for this Cloud Inter-college Competition. Why this time when it's only less than a month?! Ugh! Why these rats not giving me a break?!" Irene getting frustrated. Two palms in her face, eyes reddening, and constantly releasing loud sighs.

Seulgi gave an apologetic look at Irene. She knew her unnie had been preparing a lot for this competition. She thought of the sleepless nights, weekend meetings - the efforts her unnie poured for the said competition.

"Unnie. Finish your meal first." At that moment, Seulgi felt useless to Irene. Cause Seulgi knew nothing else other than swimming. Seulgi knew and so does Irene that she is the most talentless friend Irene could ever had.

--

"Seul-bear, i'll be home late. Don't wait for me, okay? Stop that now and sleep early, you still have classes tomorrow." Irene tapped the shoulder of the young bear who was in the couch playing with the play station. Seulgi turned her eyes to their wall clock. 8:20pm.

"Unnie, but it's already late. Where are you going at this late huh?" knitted eyebrows, Seulgi stood up, staring straight at her unnie.

Irene cupped Seulgi's cheek. "I will just relieve stress. I think i will go insane if i stay here the whole night. And i'm with Solar. So don't worry kiddo, okay?"

"I will go with you then!"

"No, no! You need to sleep as early as possible, you shouldn't be late for your class again!" she let go of the hold and she was her way to the door. Without looking back at the young bear, she waved her hand, "I gotta go now. Turn that off and go to bed now!"

Seulgi just released a sigh again as she saw her unnie's back slowly disappearing. Take care, unnie.

*Beep beep

010-9xxx xxx

Hey! Seulgi. Sorry if i texted late. Kindly save my number. Thanks

- Krystal

 

Seulgi, suddenly widened her eyes. She unbelievably read the text message again. Krystal. Yes Krystal!!! Seulgi o-ed when she finnally had synced in her mind that she just received a text message from Krystal. Yes, Krystal!